(For Mari) You're Insecure About Your Weight

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Request from: princessb102700 Hope you like it! XD )))))

You pull your favourite shirt from your closet and pull over your head. You gasp. Its too tight. How the fuck is it too tight!?! You bought this a couple weeks ago, it fit perfectly then! You've put on weight. Oh fuck. You almost rip the shirt off and run to the bathroom. You lock the door and strip, staring at your naked reflection in the mirror. You've always hated your body, you're very insecure about your weight. You clutch at your stomach and start crying. You were trying so hard not to put on weight.
"Mari?" Kellin asks softly through the door.
"Y-Yeah?" You answer your boyfriend, the only man to show you love.
"Whats wrong baby?" He asks, he sounds worried.
"N-Nothing Kels, Im fine." You hold back tears.
"No you're not, I heard you crying, please baby, tell me whats wrong!" He begs.
You shake your head "Im so fucking fat!" You burst into tears again.
"No baby! You're not fat at all!" Kellin replies in outrage.
"Really? So tell me this: why didnt my favourite shirt that fit me perfectly a couple weeks ago fit me when I tried it on this morning!?!" Kellin is silent "Exactly!" You cry.
"No, let me explain baby, let me in, please!" He pleads. You sigh and wrap a towel around yourself before unlocking the door, Kellin barges in and wraps his arms around you. "You're not fat at all baby, not in the slightest. Mari, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I love you so much, please dont cry. You're perfect in every way and thats the truth. Im the luckiest man in the world to have you Mari." He brushes strands of your dirty blonde hair out of your face.
"Th-Thank you Kellin. B-But I am! M-My shirt!" You cry.
Kellin shakes his head and kisses you lightly "Im so sorry baby, when I washed it the other day I put it on the wrong temperature and it shrunk, I didnt want you to be mad at me so I didnt tell you, Im so sorry baby!"
Your jaw drops "So, I havent put on weight?"
Kellin shakes his head "No, you havent." He looks like he's bracing for impact.
"Kellin, the fuck you looking like that for?" You ask curiously, sniffling.
Kellin laughs "Arent you gonna shout at me for shrinking your favorite shirt?"
You wrap your arms around his middle and snuggle into him "No, not at all, Im overjoyed about not putting on weight! In other words, this one time you're off the hook!" You wink at him and he laughs, kissing your forehead.
"Thanks baby! So, to apologise properly Im going to order us a pizza to share, and NOTHING you can do will stop me!" He smiles proudly.
You raise your eyebrow "Oh really?"
You lean up to kiss him, he smiles "Really really!" He runs out of the bathroom, down the stairs to the phone, you run after him but by the time you reach him he's putting the phone down.
You cross your arms over your chest "Kellin, you sneaky mother fucker!"
He laughs and shrugs "You deserve a pizza!"
You giggle "Well I guess if we're gonna be eating pizza...you wont be wanting this..." You drop the towel that was wrapped around you, causing Kellin to gasp, you giggle and quickly wrap it back around you.
Kellin smirks "The pizza will take a while to get here...we have a little time..." He wiggles his eyebrows as he walks towards you.
You smile up at him "After the pizza, Im hungry!"
Kellin pouts "Babyyyyy!"
You smile innocently "Yes Kels?"
"But I want you noooow!" He whines.
You giggle "Well you'll have to wait!"
Kellin suddenly smiles widely "Fine, but only if we..." He leans forward and whispers his condition in your ear.
You blush a violent shade of red "MR QUINN!"
He grins cheesily "Yeah?"
You shake your head and laugh "You did shrink my FAVORITE shirt, its a lot to ask for!"
Kellin looks down at the floor "Sorry baby..." He shuffles awkwardly from foot to foot.
You lift his chin with your finger and kiss him "I've already forgiven you! You can have whatever you want Kels, AFTER THE PIZZA!!!"
Kellin smiles widely and kisses you "I love you so much Mari."
You smile up at him "I love you too!" And, just as your lips touch, the doorbell rings, causing you both to jump apart...because the doorbell ringing means one thing: PIZZA'S HERE!!!