Prologue

Quothe the Raven, "Nevermore."

Nevermore was a great school, and for decades the outcasts believed they were safe from the normies.

That was before Wednesday Addams shed light on the truth.

The citizens of Jericho supported the outcasts, or so the students had believed. On the contrary, the normies only made it seem that way because the beautifully gothic paid for their paved roads and exquisite coffee shops.

Lurking in the shadows, there had always been a darker side to the town of Jericho.
Joseph Crackstone's lineage and legacy lived on despite Goody Addams's extreme steps of trying to stop him once and for all.

Laurel Gates, previously known to the Nevermore students as 'Marilyn Thornhill',  had tried her hardest to bring the school of outcasts and their kind to its knees. She had help from Tyler Galpin, the son of the local sheriff.

To the dismay of many, their mission failed.

Were there more out there?
Was it only the beginning of the chaos?

And the most important question: How did Wednesday Addams and Xavier Thorpe play into the events to come?

Would their new friendship bring peace and love or chaos and hatred?

Could Wednesday learn to love?

Could Xavier learn his role to play?