Epilogue

Even though Wednesday left Nevermore, she visited quite often. She geared her priorities towards her writings, and had her first novel published in February of her senior year.

Xavier went to visit Wednesday just about as often as she visited him at school, and the two only fell even more deeper in love. The second semester of his junior year, he went across seas to London for a semester abroad to learn more from European artists.

After they both graduated, their occupations began taking up much of their time, and they did part ways for two years.

But of course, nothing could truly come in between the two lovers.

After two years of separation, they found themselves both in Los Angeles pursuing their own occupations. They began to date again, and that was when they both came to the realization they didn't want to live without each other.

Two years later, Xavier proposed, and a little over a year later, they were married.

Enid and Ajax never broke up. He proposed the falls semester of their senior year of college, and they were married a year later.

James McCellan became the talk of the town of Jericho two years after Wednesday, Xavier, Enid, and Ajax graduated high school. He committed an unspeakable crime and was put on trial in front of a judge. He was then sent to prison, where he remains to this day.

Zachary Chapman always struggled with what happened between his family. After his father was sent away, Mila ran away with a boy, and he was a main provider for his family. He tried to raise his other young sisters right, but he just couldn't. He was sent to a mental asylum becoming of the toll everything took on him... Perhaps he wasn't such a normie after all because of it.

The boy Mila Chapman ran away with was Arthur Hicks, one of the normie boys her father had kidnapped, the one who had spoken at his trial. Mila and Arthur ran away to Montana and got married a few years later, which was when she first reached back out to her family. Since then, their lives have been prosperous, and they lived on a farm.