Chapter 9

Camila cabello as Ruelle gibson

NB if you all hate my little casting imagine someone else. I choose her because in my imagination her appearance was closest to ruelle's

Ruelle's POV

The weather was quite nice for a walk . The sky was clear and cool breeze caressed my face whenever I went outside.
I was on currently prepping the place for more customers. Mrs. Glisstone was on my ass with every breathe I took.

The urge to tell her to go die was very strong.

" Ruelle could you take table 7 please " nessa my coworker requested. I'm already tired and I bearly started doing a thing. Honestly some velvet cake and ice cream under my covers watching my favourite series would do wonderfully but right now I could only dream .

"Good morning what can I get you" I said and made eye contact with the two ladies at the table. My breath hitched in my throat once I recognized the lady I saw last night. Honestly I don't really know what it is about this woman but I was undeniably attracted to her.

A few years ago when I picked up on the fact I was lesbian things were a little rocky for me. I've never been with any woman but men just wasn't it for me either. Most of my life I've been confused so I just kept my legs closed and remained single just because of my confusion about what and who I really wanted.

"Two blueberry muffin and coffee with extra sugar and cream por favor y gracias" the lady on the right said with a warm smile . "Alright and you ma'am ?" I asked the lady that has been on the forefront of my mind daily since the first time I saw her.

" I'll have three cinnamon rolls and a frappuccino" she responded staring straight at my forehead without blinking.

Is she human? Something about her seems off.

" I'll be back with your orders" I said and briskly walked away opening the employees only door.

"Looks like something happened to Mrs Glisstone today so we'll have to work extra hard as to not upset her " nessa said patting my shoulder. Once I got the order ready I took my time walking over to table 7 and placed the order on the table .

I noticed that it was only the intimidating  lady was seated there. " Here you go " I said and she muttered a thank you . My finger tipped the coffee all over the table and a gasp left my lips .

"I'm so sorry I'm not normally like this " I said taking the napkins and started damping the coffee on the table . I tipped over on her side so it dripped on her.

She only sat there looking into my face which didn't make me uncomfortable like it normally would but the pit of my stomach churned in nervousness.

"We all make mistakes ruelle " she said her eyes was thoroughly taking in my facial features. " Why did you walk away that night ?" I found myself asking.