Chapter 30

Trigger warning : Disturbing descriptive content.

•Miriam's POV•

"What were you thinking !look at her" I looked on my bed to see Ruelle drenched in blood,her throat ripped and her hip bones were protruding through her flesh. The gorgeous eyes I loved staring into were opened as she lied on her back in the same provocative position, eyes staring up into mine coldly.

My heart stopped seeing her brutally mutilated corpse.

"Why would you do this. All she has ever done is trust and love you. For goodness sake she gave her body to you!" my mother screamed while giving me a disgusted look.

"It was about time she dropped the saint act. Thinking she could really live a lie,dwelling amongst lesser beings. Pathetic" Atlas spat out wrapping his arm around her shoulder and kissing her forehead while smirking at me.

I glanced down at my hands to see blood all over but something else alarmed me and I swiftly turned to a mirror to see my horns and red skin.

Specks of her blood were stuck on my face and skin, including my genitals.

It was coated in her blood.

I dropped to my knees as Atlas mocked and jeered at the tears running down my cheeks. Her corpse started to rise on it's own with a deadly smile and screamed one word.

Abomination.

My eyes opened and sweat drenched my forehead despite the cool temperature of the room.  I turned my head to see Ruelle looking at me in adoration and wonder.

  I turned my head to see Ruelle looking at me in adoration and wonder

"Good morning" she mumbled and smiled timidly. My eyes examined her face and body before meeting her now confused gaze.

"Is something wrong?"she asked looking utterly puzzled.

"Are you hurt ?" I questioned her laying my hands on her hips and she smiled in relief and climbed on top of me twisting herself a bit to show me she was okay.

"Just a bit sore.....what am I kidding I feel like I was ripped to bits but otherwise I'm okay" she said.

After the 2 best enthralling hours of heart pulsing ,rigorous activities we both were exhausted.

My night consisted of stressing and staring at the petite beauty that laid unbothered.

I put my shirt on her while she slept. For about an hour I was up thinking about  what we done feeling conflicted and questioning myself. Maybe that was the reason I had that dream.

"Your to blame" I replied and she blushed getting up stretching with a loud squeal.

"Can we shower together?" she asked looking excited and my body went stiff at her request.