Chapter 15

Ruelle's POV•

My mother had no right to disrespect miriam like that . I knew she was a malicious bitter woman but a racist adds to her list of unwanted traits.

I just felt terrible that miriam had to go through this for choosing to help me. As for Jedd  I knew deep down he would stay true to his word and never leave me alone.

This Martina chick seemed nice but I didn't know if it was just a front. She seemed skeptical about me for some reason. I thanked Wayne and he nodded with a smile and exited the room. I decided to thank Miriam again for her hospitality but I paused when I heard their voices in what seemed to be a  heated argument.

" How long will that take ?" the chick asked.

" I don't know"

" I'm going to keep my eyes on her .I won't loose another friend again "

" No you will not make her feel uncomfortable and she will stay here whether you approve or not " Miriam said then I heard footsteps approaching and I panicked not knowing what to do. I went face first into something that somewhat felt like pillows and my eyes snapped up to see her brows furrowed at me. A timid smile formed on my face and I stepped away from her.

Great ruelle you haven't even been here a day but your already eaves dropping on people's conversation and bumping into her boobs. Things couldn't possibly get any better than this.

" I'm sorry um I ahh ...wanted to thank you again for your hospitality but could you give me a little tour of this place it's pretty big " I managed to say and my self conscious cheered at the accomplishment of not saying anything embarrassing.

Her gaze went to my forehead again but mine was on her lips for a few seconds. I shook my head straightening my slumped posture and cleared my throat. Her eyes went else where as she walked pass me without giving an answer, I just followed her.

She went inside the room that my belongings were located. She made her way on the other side of bed then looked up at me." I'll help you put up your luggage's first " she said and my eyes widened as I shook my head frantically.

" No no I'll do that by myself besides it's late and we both have work in the morning" I spoke.
" Exactly why you shouldn't do this alone I'll just help for a few minutes " she insisted and I sighed giving in with a nod.

We started putting a few of my clothes in the closet and she reached over opening my bag and before I could stop her she took my panties out the bag. I gripped her hand taking it out quickly and turned my back to her mortified.

Yayy!!! she saw your lace panties .We should celebrate!

" Shut up "I muttered to my self conscious. " Who are you talking to ?" Miriam asked and I turned to her with a forced smile on my face snatching the bag that contained my under garments.

" What is it ,did I do something?" She asked and my eyes blinked at her in utter disbelief.

Did she just touch my underwear and asked if she did something wrong.

Yes gurl . Yes she did .

" I'll take care of the rest thank you for the help " I blushed playing with the strap on my bag ,my head slightly lowered in embarrassment but she just stood there staring at me for a whole minute before saying good night and leaving the room making me heave a sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since I moved in with Miriam and honestly it was so peaceful. I wasn't used to it at all. Like the other day I dropped a glass bowl while trying to get some cereal and me being clumsy as hell my hand decided to slip and dropped it from out of no where.