Chapter 35

•Miriam's POV•

I woke up rubbing my eyes and reached over to pull Ruelle's warm body to mine ---to only realize it was a pillow.

I looked over to the mirror to see Ruelle fixing her make up. I got up and walked over to her, she gazed up at me through the mirror and smiled brightly.

"Good morning baby, how was your sleep?" she asked, my lazy eyes roamed over her about 5 times since I've stood here.

"Where are you going?" I asked holding her waist and she rolled her eyes playfully, turning to face me.

"You promise me if I tell you, you won't be mad?" she asked pouting her lips and I nodded just wanting to know who she was getting all gorgeous for.

"I might have invited Wayne over for dinner along with Martina's parents for breakfast and lunch" she said then squeezed her eyes shut.

"What!" I whisper yelled in total disbelief that she would make such a decision like that without my knowledge.

"I know your kind of an introvert and you don't want people around you unless they have to be but I already invited Wayne over long ago

"I know your kind of an introvert and you don't want people around you unless they have to be but I already invited Wayne over long ago. We missed the delivery of his grandson and he's been through a lot. Plus remember you agreed to it"she explained and I rubbed my temples aggressively closing my eyes .

"And what about Martina's parents?" I asked. She sighed, looking down at her fingers while biting her lip.

"Ugh...Martina mentioned how much she missed her parents and so...I ah suggested she brought them over" she said and pursed her lips finally meeting my infuriated eyes.

"Doesn't she have an apartment?" I asked my voice raising in volume.

"With a roommate and there keeping a little gathering there later" she answered. I ran my fingers through my hair, slightly tugging on it trying to control the anger surging through me.

An obnoxious grunt left my lips as I looked up into the ceiling. (A/N: this is me when I have to talk to people).

"Don't you think your over reacting just a little"

I spun to her and bit my lip holding all the rude words from spilling out.

"Might as well I stop paying bills in here cause I'm clearly not it's owner!" I yelled making her reach out for me but I pulled away. I could see the pain in her teary filled eyes.

"Just give me some time" I said and she ran out the room wiping her tears.

Maybe I was over reacting. I feel terrible for blowing up like that.

After giving things some thought and getting dressed in a cute blue over sized sweatshirt and grey sweat pants to feel comfortable I went downstairs to hear laughter from the direction of the back yard.