Chapter 31

Narrator's POV•

She looked at his sharp defined features in wonder and fascination at the natural curls in his dark shoulder lengthy dark hair

She couldn't deny the burning feeling of guilt surging through her stomach. He shifted in his sleep gripping her slim waist closer to himself snuggling into her breast.

With a couple of attempts she managed to remove herself from him and go into the bathroom locking the door and whispered to her self before tapping the mirror twice.

She watched as black spirals swirled around her fingers slipping into it with ease. She retrieved what she needed holding the glass container with care close to her chest.

"Tria" a voice said from the other side of the door startling the woman causing her to hide it.

"Yes babe"she answered sweetly to her boyfriend turning the pipe on and wetting her hand. "Come back to bed woman" he demanded knocking down at the door. She looked at herself in the mirror for a few more seconds which increased the guilt she was already feeling.

She opened the door and went over to the huge bed mounting her man with a seductive expression as he held unto her shapely hips.

"Your so clingy" she smiled as her hands slithered up and down his buff toned chest. 

"It's because I love you" he said sincerely caressing her soft cheeks. She searched his face and eyes for any trace of lies but the only thing she could point out was his sincerity and vulnerability, she could feel it in his touch.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse she thought leaning down to his lips and proceeded to kiss him.

Shoving the growing feeling in her stomach as well as the feeling in her throbbing clitoris increased the more she rubbed against him but her hungered gaze never left his own that were just as lust filled as her's.

She was told that his kind fell fast hard especially if it was with the right  person. For them time was just a concept and nothing more.

He swiftly turned so she was beneath him ,spread out on the sheets. He peppered her neck with feathered kisses despite his insatiable hunger making her grin.

She had told him she was a virgin not too long after they met which excited him loads ,to the extent he massaged her feet that night.

There was no doubt that he was extremely an attractive man he had exceeded her expectations. He basically lived at the gym and it seemed he really loved anything that had to do with fitness. The owner and him were particularly close which she had noticed.

"Ahh" she yelped in surprise at his kisses becoming rougher as he nibbled at her neck printing bright marks over her delicate neck.

"The day I take you is the day I'll be happiest man alive" he smirked causing her heart to flutter. He removed himself from her and laid down.

She turned towards him rubbing his chest in random patterns cursing herself for being this Aw struck at how truly beautiful and masculine he was.

"I'm sorry" he said all of a sudden making her lean up on her arm in attention.

"Why?"she asked in confusion looking into dark brown eyes which made her inside melt.