Chapter 48

Ruelle's POV

"Now let's get one thing clear,this isn't happening. Put it away and go to sleep" I said turning away as she stood on the opposite side of the bed...

Naked might I add.

"So your denying me what's naturally mine?"

I turned my back ready to fire back a sassy reply but was faced with lust filled dark eyes, her necklace swinging back and forth as my eyes wondered all over her perfect frame.

My whole body went to flames as my mouth was slightly opened--no words leaving me. I tried to fight whatever trance she has just put me in.

"What did you do?" I whined and she smirked touching my chin.

She's just their all naked. Doesn't she feel embarrassed?. Ahh that reminds me.

"I remember the days you wouldn't dare to stand before me naked like you do now. We've come so far" I said with a big grin and she looked shocked for a moment but regained her composure.

"I guess you brought out the better parts in me. Now, come here your clothes shouldn't still be on" she said reaching her hand out to touch me and I slapped her.

"You can't be serious. You think it was gonna be that easy- "

She gripped my neck and pulled me into her warm lips, my skin prickled in goosebumps.

"I know your saturated down there so stop trying to fight it. I can smell your pheromones" she said with a smile before our lips conjoined together again in a feverish spar.

Licking my bottom lip and caressing my cheeks she asked asking for permission to welcome her tongue inside my mouth.
But I had to stop this before I get too deep into this feeling so I shoved her away.

I touched my lip and looked to see a speck off blood on it. "I'm so sorry" she apologized in panic but I smiled at her and brought my hands to cup her cheeks.

"These things happen baby" I said and her eyes glowed in relief "But your not getting any tonight" .

"B-but-

"You dug your grave now lie in it" I said sounding adamant but the rapid beats of my slick heat firmly disagreed with my words.

"I want, no I need to fuck you Ruelle"

Record screech***.
Did she just swear at me.

My eyes blinked rapidly in surprise.

When did she ever get this explicit.

"If you needed it, you wouldn't have waited 6 months ago to take it"

That's a bit of an exaggeration but still...

"Your forcing my hand woman" she frowned.

My eyes lowered to her nipples before looking back into her eyes.

"You wouldn't" I challenged.

"Ruelle, come to me and let's do this the easy way. Don't let me take it forcefully" she said in a stern tone.

I knew she wouldn't actually hurt me. At least not in the way I didn't like.

I looked away and shifted while playing with my fingers before meeting her eyes again to see she's smirking.

She knows.

"Which will you choose, love"

"Take it then. I dare you to" right after my words she pounced right on top of me, staring at me with such deep lust it feels like I would combust right where I laid.