Chapter 47

•Ruelle's POV•

After wrapping the deserts with the help of Miriam I threw something on while she put the food in the car

Martina agreed to watch the kids and without further ado we were on our way to the station.

As we finally made it there I saw my father talking to a cop. "Do you want me to go with you?" she asked giving me a look and I shook my head with a smile hoping it would assure her I'll be just fine on my own.

I took one of the desserts I whipped up and gave Miriam a quick kiss before exiting the car and walked over to them.

"Good morning" I greeted before glaring at my father.

"Give us a minute Jeffrey" my father said and the officer nodded. We walked further out so we would be alone.

"Explain" I said wasting no time and he smiled.

He patted my head like he was petting an animal. He easily towered over me with his 5'9 built.

"You look better than the last time I saw you" he complimented and I smiled at him brightly showing my teeth and gums hoping he would know it wasn't genuine.

"Of course. I mean I'm not in a toxic ass environment anymore. I look healthy just as I should be. Now talk, time is of the essence right now" I rushed feeling adrenaline run through me as his gaze turned to anger and his face formed into a deep frown.

"Child pornography" he said and my eyes widened, utterly mortified.
I never painted Anthony as that type of person. As much as he was a spoiled, self centered and a huge asshole.

Now that I'm thinking about it. What was I thinking before of course something like this would have happened eventually with his filthy personality.

And my parents are first in line when it comes to being responsible.

"When did this even happen. How, even?" I asked and he sighed scratching his head.

"Based of what was said he was having an orgy with 6 school girls. Most of them looked older than their age so he thought he could get away but let's just say for two out of the 6 girls were found out." he explained.

"How old were they?" I asked with my hands on top of my head. "Three of them were 14, two of em 13 and the other 15. " he said.

"What the hell is wrong with him" I mumbled to myself.

"I called you here because I wanted help with the bail money and I was wondering if you could give him a little visit, he asked for you " he said.

Wow.

I looked at him--blinking frantically as a few seconds passed my face contoured into a sour expression at my brothers request.

"This is the least you could do after running out on us with his car" he justified.