Chapter 33

Brief mention of racism.

•Ruelle's POV•

I literally had to drag us out of bed early this morning because Miriam didn't want to move but stayed all cuddled up to me like some big bear.

I was currently trying to button her shirt up but she was being a creep again staring at me without blinking.

"Had enough now?" I asked and she shrugged pinching my cheek, pulling me into her as soon as the music lowly started around us.

"beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel love your imperfections every angle tomorrow comes and goes before you know so I had just had to let you know" she says instead of sings. A blush tinted my cheeks with as my brow lifted.

"Someone's been listening to this song a lot " I teased tipping a little on my toes to kiss her with my eyes closed, savouring this short moment. As the kiss continued slowly her hand slipped down to my ass to give it a quick squeeze.

I smiled into the kiss messing up her neat bun, pushing her back unto the bed I mounted her with a sensual expression.

Miriam's eyes descended to my breasts that were now exposed.

Her hands laid on my waist and gradually slithering up, feeling my every curve. Finally one of her hand squeezed my breast while the other lightly grip my neck.

Both our chest rising and falling at the same pace.

"I suggest you stop if you want to go to work" she said slowly taking the shirt I had off.

"What if I don't want to" I teased whispering in her ear seductively before licking her earlobe. The low music sensualized this moment even further, I didn't want it to end.

"Oh Ruelle, you have no idea what your asking for" she said before suddenly swooping me up in her arms and throwing me on the bed. My butt laid almost bare as I stood, only my upper body supported by the bed.

She pressed herself against me causing an instant heat to spread downwards towards my sex.

Muffled noises escaped my lips as she continued thrusting forward against me causing my hair to fall in my face at the force.

"Please" I mumbled but she held unto my hair causing my back to form in a perfect arch.

She chuckled as I desperately tried rubbing myself unto her which caused me to blush in embarrassment, halting my movements.

"Did I tell you to stop" she whispered sending a sharp slap unto my right cheek, I shrieked in shock but slowly commenced rubbing my wet, clothed throbbing sex unto hers.

I turned my head needing to see if she felt the same way I did and let's say I wasn't disappointed.

My ache intensified by a thousand just with the look she had.
Her eyes were pitch black as her face contorted in.....pain?

Her disheveled state made me want take control but I didn't want to be spanked again.

"Oh you want to see me?" she asked flipping me over unto my back like I weighed nothing.

"Your eyes" I said and she smirked taking my underwear off then glanced on her watch. "Let's give this 15-20 minutes for work sake, yeah ?"she suggested and I quickly nodded feeling my head go dizzy just by the sinister glint in her eyes.

Kicking my slippers aside I rid myself of every piece of clothing I had on while she unfastened the belt, her dress pants hanging low on her hips.

Being the impatient lady I am I decided to snatch her dick right out of her clothed boxer.