Chapter 51

•Ruelle's POV

I dried my wet body after taking a dip in the spring with Miriam. Tangling the towel in my hair a smile tugged at my lips.

My body actually felt a lot better than it's ever been since I had the kids.

I rubbed my scarred belly. I just had a pouch of a stomach and while it could have been worse I still hated it.

My head felt a little nauseous from all the love making but I'm happy she finally let go of whatever fear she had and took charge. I know she's been off for a while.

"You are small" I heard a voice say in the distance. I hugged the robe unto my front while looking around frantically to see a man sat upon one of the high rocks.

I had to use my hands to shade my eyes from the sun,there's barely any heat from it.

"Who are you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that, your the one that came here?" he questioned.

"Well would you mind turning around, I'm very much naked and I need some privacy"

"Why would you need such a thing?" he asked

"Because...."

"Because what little human?"

"Why must I give you a reason? Don't you know what privacy is?!"I ragged breathing hard as my heart raced in chest at the unknown man standing far off from me.

Who the hell is he? One of Miriam's perverted brothers?"

"Why must I take orders from someone--something like you.I should kill you" he said condescendingly.

What a fucking lunatic. Kill me for what? For just asking for a little privacy?.

I hissed my teeth and looked around to see another rock. I ran over to it and threw my robe on. I stepped out ready to find out who this man was but he was gone.

Everyone was gathered around a huge fire that was cooking some kind of meat. I went over to breast feed my little miracles till they were full. I took my daughters up and paced around so they could burped.

"Hey"

I rolled my eyes upon hearing the voice and turned my back. "I'm sorry okay I know I most have hurt your feelings-

"Hurt my feelings? Your supposed to be my best friend. You saw how that woman treated me but you defended her because she gave you a little compliment" I retorted, placing Hina down so I could take kaz up.

"I can help you out with that since you were split open"

"I told you I was completely healed. Why are you acting so concerned, just leave me alone"

"I know I did you wrong but are you gonna hate me forever?" she asked with a pout.

"If this happens-

"Yes I promise I'll do right by you this time, no worries" she beamed, giving my cheek a kiss.

"Mhmmm".

"By the way you should sit outside with us and get to know everyone better. Some of the siblings think you don't like them because of how closed off you've been" she said picking Zora up and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't I take my god daughter in my arms anymore?" she asked.

"Of course idiot, it's their hazardous mother I can't stand" I quipped.

"Do you know why she doesn't like you?" she asked and I nodded while walking outside with her.

An hour before