Chapter 21

" In a state of delirium.
Conflicted by the fact we are incompatible.

We are?.

Should I give no heed to the obvious  warnings and stride forward into your precarious world?.

Leave it to chance and close my eyes hoping you will be in reach to catch my inevitable fall.

Willing is my heart and mind to trust you blindly.

A yielding soul ready to pay the price for my wary decision. To perish with you if fate calls it.

Compatible we will be.

                           By Frostgiantsage - Queen

•Miriam's POV•

I sprayed on some joy, jean patou perfume and was about to button the cuff of my sleeves but Martina joined to do that instead.

"What's the occasion?" She asked and I shook my head not giving her an answer which resulted in her sighing.

"Why do you not tell me things anymore, is it because of ...her ?" she inquired and I pulled my hand from her.

"Stop dragging Ruelle into things. I'm getting sick of it" I said turning my back to her.

"Then why ? I just want to know how my friend is doing?" She asked and I sighed turning around and proceeded to rub her tight shoulders.

"Look I don't want to seem like an asshole but please leave her out of this. I'll make it up to you and talk but just not now alright " I said and she nodded leaving the room.

A few seconds later I felt a presence enter the room standing at the door.

"Someone smells pleasant" Ruelle complimented and I raised my head in her direction taking in her outfit and beauty.

"You look lovely Ruelle " I said returning a compliment her way. She tried hiding her face in her half up half down hair style but I still saw her blushing face.

I was literally on Google and YouTube the whole night reading and watching ways kiss or maybe charm her which made me cringe and feel a little ridiculous but I knew I had to try so she would stay.

"Thanks" she said walking closer to me and tipped on her toes fixing my collar. My eyes roamed her lightly plumed glossy pink lips and nude colored nails done to perfection.

 My eyes roamed her lightly plumed glossy pink lips and nude colored nails done to perfection

( Ruelle's outfit but with white converse and a half up half down hair style)