The beginning of the story (part. 1)

Flashbacks: back in the 1500s century. There was a legend of a powerful sorcerous. Name Jane Fool. Who was a powerful ruler in the 1500 century of Gotham City. But a couple of years later she was supposedly killed. Her death was unknown for many years. No one knows to this day. But in 1966, on April, 1. There was a child born that shared the same souls she did. Her first soul was the main one Hailey Francisco Jester. Her other one is Hallie Jester and Hazley Jester are her other personality. When Hailey was 5 years old her grandmother whipped her in the face with a belt. And her stepfather would smack her across the face for no reason. While her mother is standing there with burned cigarettes in her hand. Throughout time Hailey's life was a living hell. She would get abused and manipulated by her family. Hailey shuffled living in the darkness and the shadows of her family.
As the years go by Hailey becomes a beautiful girl with long wavy brown ginger hair, forest green eyes, and white pale skin. Hailey also suffers from a condition called 'Dissociative identity disorder.' also known as multiple personality disorder. Which means she switches from one personality to the next.
It was January 26, 1982.
The first year back to school. It's also the year of was Iron Hostage crisis. Which began during Jimmy Carter's presidency ended. But in Gotham, most people don't celebrate anything fun. All they do is pray and wait to die. In some countries, they have heroes in capes and hope too. But in Gotham City, they have criminals, fear, and murder. And when I mean murder. I mean as in killing, rapping, slaughtering, and being beaten to death. If you lived in Gotham you would have to Choice between being the Predator or prey. And yes they do have police officers. But there called the 'GCPD'. It stands for 'GOTHAM CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT.) But in my case, they don't do their job. Just saying.
As Hailey was getting ready for school. Her stepfather (Micheal Melon) came busting down the door and started yelling at her like a crazy person for no reason.
Hailey: "what the hell father!"
Micheal Melon (Hailey's stepfather): "listen you a little piece of shit. I'm not taking any more of your crap."
As Hailey looked at him with a nonplussed look on her face. She wondered why out of know were. Does he start to yell at her?
Hailey: "Okay listen. Whatever I did. I didn't do it okay."
Micheal's dark face turned dark red. It looked like he was going to burst into his true demon form.
Hailey started thinking that maybe he was drunk again or possibly high on drugs.
Micheal Melon (Hailey's stepfather): "you told your mother that I've been cheating on her."
Hailey made a demented look. She was curious and fascinated about why her stepfather would excuse her for being a snitch.
Hailey: "Okay for the Record. I never told her you were. So if I was you. I find the real snitch."
Hailey snapped at Micheal about it. It seemed like everyone Hailey knew and loved only treated her like shit.
Hailey screamed at Micheal's face. He grabbed one of her history books and smacked her across the face with it.