The Power of Jane Fool (page. 57)

Startled, she looked around, searching for the source of the ghostly voice. Find the truth, Hailey, the voice urged, sending a shiver down her spine.
Determined to uncover the mystery behind her father's death, Hailey wiped away her tears and began to search the room for any clues. She rifled through drawers, checked under the bed, and inspected every inch of the room, hoping to find something that would lead her to the truth.
Hailey always knew that her father's death was not just a simple accident. The way he had been found, with a bullet wound to his chest and a look of fear frozen on his face, told her that there was more to the story. But the police had closed the case up quickly, ruling it as a random act of violence in the notoriously dangerous city of Gotham. Hailey, however, couldn't Shake the feeling that there was something darker at play.
As she delved deeper into her father's past, she uncovered a tangled web of secrets and lies that hinted at a darker truth. Hailey knew that she had to find out the truth behind her father's death, a matter of cost.
Hailey lay in bed, her mind swirling with questions about her father's death. The Gotham police had told her that he had died by suicide, but Hailey couldn't believe it. She knew her father, and he would never do such a thing. She had to uncover the truth behind his death.
As Hailey drifled off to sleep, she found herself in a dream world filled with shadows and whispers. She wandered through the dark, twisting alleys of Gotham City, searching for answers. Suddenly, in her dream, Hailey found herself near a voice calling out to her from the darkness. It was a melodic and haunting sound, echoing through sending shivers down Hailey's spine.
Unknown voice: "Hailey," the voice whispered.
Curiosity mingled with fear as Hailey hesitantly made her way to the source of the voice. She emerged into a clearing bathed in moonlight, where a figure stood shrouded in shadows. The figure began to shimmer and shift, taking on a form that was familiar and otherworldly.
As Hailey opened her eyes to a room bathed in soft morning light. The dream she had just experienced was still visible in her mind, the image of the figure she had encountered lingering on the edge of her consciousness. It had been a being unlike anything she had ever seen before, taking on a farm that was both familiar.
As she lay in bed, trying to hold onto the fragments of the dream, Hailey couldn't shake the feeling that there was something important about the figure. I spoke to her in a language she couldn't understand, yet she felt a sense of connection to it as if it held some deep significance in her life.
Hailey got up and went about her morning routine, trying to push the dream to the back of her mind. She made herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, staring out the window at the world waking up around her. But the memory of the dream continued to nag at her like a puzzle she couldn't quite solve it.
She just couldn't bear the heartache and frustration any longer. While rubbing her flat pregnant belly.