The Power of Jane Fool (page. 68)

As she walked through the dilapidated entrance, she felt a chill run down her spine.
Hailey wandered through the empty streets, her eyes scanning for any signs. Suddenly, she heard a faint giggle coming from behind her. She cautiously turned around. But nothing was there.
Hailey stilled and thought about the League of Jane Fool. Jane Fool was a very powerful person in 1497. The league says that she was shrouded in mystery and intrigue, with historical accounts providing Glimpses into her life and career as a court fool during the Tudor period. Jane Fool, also known as The Mistress Jester, served as a court fool to Queen Catherine Parr and Mary 1, and possibly to Anna Boleyn. Her exact origins, including her full name, birth year, and background, remain unknown. It is believed that Jane had a learning disability, adding complexity to her story.
As Hailey still cursively wondered about the Jane Fool. She found out that she also had a spill personality.
The phrase "Spilled personality" could be interpreted in various ways. It might suggest that Jane Fool revealed more about her true self or character than intended, possibly showing a side of herself that was unexpected or hidden. This spill of personality could lead to a deeper understanding of her motives, emotions, or behavior.
When Hailey wondered about her own spilled personality Hazley pondered the possibility of another one inside her, she was touching upon a complex and intriguing.
As Hailey's thoughts went away from that thought, one of Gotham's police officers came up to her.
Police: "Hello Ma'am, are you Hailey Jester?"
Hailey: "Yes. What can I help you With?"
Police: "We need you to come to the station with us. So we can ask you some questions about something."
As Hailey arrived at Gotham's Police Department. She sat down in a room to talk to the two police officers because the police had just found her parent's lifeless bodies.
As Hailey sat in the room two police officers came back in.
Police: "Hello, Miss Jester."
Hailey nervously responded.
Hailey: "Hello officers, how can I help you?"
Police: "Do you know why we brought you here?"
Hailey: "No not exactly."
Police: "We found your parents dead bodies."
Hailey: "Oh my god, what happened? I can't believe this."
Hailey: "Do you know who killed them?"
Police: "You killed them."
Hailey felt a wave of shock. How Did they find out? She was careful. She tried to think of something to get herself out of this.
Hailey: "What?"
Police: "We have evidence that points to you as the killer. Can you explain your whereabouts on the night of the murder?"
Hailey: "I was at home all night, I swear I didn't kill anyone."
The police shook his head.
Police: "You do know that your father had cameras all around his house."
Hailey: "What?!?"
She said with a shock, looked. She never knew her father had cameras.
Police: "Yes, indeed. Your father had installed surveillance cameras all around his house. It appears to be quite a surprising revelation for you, considering you were unaware of their presence."
Hailey was rendered speechless by the revaluation of her father's hidden cameras. The Unexpected knowledge left her at a loss for words, unable to articulate her thoughts or emotions surrounding this newfound information.
Police: "We can show you your father's camera footage if you want to."