The beginning of the story (part. 2)

Hailey looked back at him with a chaotic look on her face.
Micheal Melon (Hailey's stepfather): "listen kid don't you raise your voice at me! Or lie to my face okay? Now get ready for school before you're late again."
As Micheal was living her room. Hailey started throwing all her stuff around the room like a maniac. But it didn't change the fact that her stepfather and mother would treat her like she was nothing.
Except for her brothers. Dennis Jester and Lucas Jester.
They were the only ones in her family that treat her with respect.
Hailey grabbed her bag and headed out the door.
Hailey's mother (Kristen Jester-Melon) looked at Hailey with a curious look.
Hailey's mother (Kristen Jester-Melon): "Hailey why were you yelling at your father?"
Hailey gapped in surprise, with her mouth wide open.
Hailey: "Okay for the record! He is not my father! And he will never be my father! So how about you just drop it, Mom?"
Kristen Jester-Melon: "I beg your pardon?"
Hailey: "ya. You keep saying you care about our happiness! But no you don't! All you care about is yourself! So stop acting as if you care about me! Because we both know you don't! Because all you care about is yourself!"
Hailey clutched her hand tightly on the door nob.
She was about to head out. But out of nowhere. Her stepfather smacked her across the face.
Hailey fell to the ground rubbing her cheek.
Micheal Melon: "don't make your mother disappointed in you! Because she has done everything for you! She's fed you. Gave you life. And yet you have the determination to treat her like this."
Hailey felt arbitration around her family.
As she slapped the door open. Hailey ran outside.
She stopped right on the sidewalk and start tearing her eyes out.
Hailey: "why? Why does everyone treat me unfairly? Why does everyone hate me?"
Hailey felt sincere while saying it out loud.
Unknown voice: "Oh Hailey. What the sorrowful look for?"
Hailey gasps in an untily tone. While rubbing one of her eyes.
The voice had a pitched voice in their tone.
Unknown voice: "listen girl if you want to get revenge on your family for making you suffer. Then you better let me out to play first."
Hailey gazed around the area to see where the voice might of came from. But it was nowhere to be seen.
Hailey got up from the ground. She was about to walk away until unexpectedly. She felt someone yank her bag. Hailey refused to look behind her. Hailey lost her balance and accidentally bumped into something or someone.
Hailey turned around slowly to face the person she ran into.
Hailey: "uh. Excuse me. I didn't mean to bump into you. It's just that I felt the... The wind pulling my bag... Yeah, it was the wind."
Hailey felt awkward and embarrassed for running into a stranger.
The stranger: "no it's my fault. I should have watched where I was going. You don't need to apologize okay?"
Hailey: "okay... Uh sorry, I'm Hailey."
She raised her hand to introduce herself.