The beginning of the story (part. 23)

Hailey: "oh so the only reason why you know them. because your aunt was part of the Wayne foundation."
Jeromy: "yes."
Hailey pulled tightly on Jeromy's hand. And started leaning closer to him.
Hailey: "you wanna know something?"
Hailey said whispering in Jeromy's ear.
Jeromy: "what?"
Hailey: "I..."
As Hailey was about to say something. Someone came busting in. It was a man wearing a long green sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans on. He had a beard that was kind of cut short. Hazel eyes like the grass. And black-length curly hair. He almost looked like a hippy. But mostly everyone in Gotham looks like hippies.
Jeromy: " uncle Oswald I like you to meet Hailey. Hailey Jester. She's Haly's niece."
Oswald Valin: "well it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Jester. How have you been?"
Hailey: "Great."
Hailey let go of Jeromy's hand and held her hand. Jeromy felt confused about why Hailey let go of his hand.
Oswald Valin: "well Jeromy. I think it's time for your dear companion to go to her uncle now. Plus it's almost time for us to go to bed soon. We have a big show tomorrow."
Jeromy: "Okay thanks."
As Oswald was getting ready for bed. Jeromy toke Hailey in his arms and outside with him.
Jeromy: "okay well I guess this is goodbye for now."
Hailey: "yeah... I'm I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
Both Jeromy and Hailey gave each other a gazing look.
As Hailey ran outside to her uncle's trailer house.
He was already waiting for her outside the trailer.
C.C. Haly: "so... Ready to come in?"
Hailey slowly started to show a sweet smile. And shook her head yes.
C.C. Haly: "okay... Will come in then."
As Hailey entered her uncle's trailer. She saw an old rusty radio on the table. There were old records everywhere. And an old 60s fashion blue jacket handing. And a poster of Ray Charles hanging on the wall below the couch.
C.C. Haly: "okay so my rooms are down the wall. And your room is on the side. Me and Dennis kind of already decorated it for you. So we hope you like it."
Hailey: "wait what about Dennis? Where does he sleep?"
Hailey wondered while she was heading down the hallway.
C.C. Haly: "oh Dennis. He sleeps in his own trailer home. Yeah well, we were going to get your own. But since you are only sixteen years old. We thought it is better if you had an adult to watch other you. Until you are eighteen."
Hailey heard her uncle while she was walking toward her room.
C.C. Haly: "will get settled in and I'll get dinner ready. Hey, do you like Pasta for dinner tonight?"
Hailey: "yeah"
C.C. Haly: "okay pasta for dinner then. Okay."
As Hailey entered her bedroom. She saw that the bed was in the corner. Like a side bed corner. There was a small window with small curtains on the side of it.
But as Hailey throws her heavy bag. That was a lift on the floor for her on the bed.