The beginning of the story (part. 6)

Jason leaned his hand out for Hailey to come inside.
As Hailey entered her father's house. It smelled like a pine scent as in crisp, refreshing, and evergreen scent.
Hailey: "so still a fan of green scents uh."
Hailey's father (Jason Caller): "yeah. Will your mother never really like it? But I do because it reminds me of what me and your uncle used to do. Before we went our separate ways."
Hailey: "what exactly did you two do?"
Hailey's father (Jason Caller): "Will before I choose to be a painted crafter man. And your uncle chose to run the Norton bros circus. We both were the freaks of Gotham City. We would cause problems and make jokes too."
Hailey: "so basically the reason why uncle Haly's circus is called the Norton bros circus. Is because you two were jokers."
Hailey's father (Jason Caller): "yes."
Hailey smiled softly at her father and ran upstairs to her room.
Hailey's father (Jason Caller): "yeah Hailey what would you like for dinner tonight?"
Hailey: "um. Can I cook tonight? Because no Offense but both you and mom's cooking is bad."
She smiled while continuing to walk up the stairs.
Jason laughed a little in his smile at his daughter's little tease.
Unlike Hailey's stepfather and Mother being abusive and alcoholic. Her birth father (Jason Caller) is an African-American painter and craftsman. Who's respected by everyone in Gotham City. especially by Thomas Wayne. He works at the 'Gotham Museum of Antiquities.' On the long side a woman named Mrs. Pye. Who also secretly married a Man to be unknown. But that's a bothering story.
As Hailey entered her room. Her mirror had the cover on still. After her little tantrum when she was 13 years old.
When Hailey was 13 years old back on January 9, 1979. Hailey had a huge nightmare. But when she woke up she wasn't herself. It was almost like she was being retained. Like she was possessed by someone else.
Will after that both her parents decided to make her take dissociative pills. They can help control people with depression, anxiety, or psychoses. But her Mother and stepfather believe that she's a monster or a freak.
As Hailey was walking around her room. And started to lie down on her bed. Hailey started to think to herself. Is this my fate? To be a freak in the city I love. Knowing how people treat her and tell her to her face. And yes it is hard living in a city full of criminals and thefts.
But suddenly Hailey started to remember something in her recent past. It was the memory of when her family and other people at school were yelling and calling her a freak to her face. But then all of a sudden she started hearing a voice.
An unknown echo voice: "Hailey... Hey, Hailey what's up my sister's life has been good."