The beginning of the story (part. 9)

Jason Caller: "well what do you remember cupcake?"
Jason asked while feeling uneasy.
Hailey: "Will I remember getting a giant headache and falling asleep... That's probably all I remember... Oh yeah, I heard a pitched voice in my head."
Jason Caller: "a pitched voice? What did it sound like?"
Hailey: "it sounded like a female voice. And she kept singing twinkle, twinkle, little star. But not in a good way."
Jason Caller: "you were probably just considering your mind."
Hailey felt as if her father thought she was crazy. Just like her mother and stepfather due.
Jason Caller: "well you better get ready before you're late for school again."
Hailey: "yeah your probably right."
As Jason closed Hailey's door to let her have some privacy. Hailey got dressed. She grabbed her purple button-down sweater shirt. And put it on. Then slide on some short blue, green pattern skirt too. And head out the door while wearing her black sneakers on.
As Hailey hurried to get to school. She ran into someone. And no it wasn't Jeromy this time. It was a man wearing a business suit and a grey ripped-up tie.
Hailey: "oh I'm so sorry detective Bullock... I didn't see you."
Harvey Bullock: "no...no it's my fault, Miss Jester. I was in a hurry to get to the police station."
Hailey: "will it was a pleasure seeing you again detective Bullock."
If your wondering who Harvey Bullock is. He is a 61-year-old homicide detective for Gotham's police department. Who's been working there longer than the rest of the police officers?
But as Hailey approaches her school. Everyone outside looked up at the Gotham university sign. It had a broken heart cracked on it.
Unknown female voice: "great another brainless idiot damaging the school again."
Hailey moved around to face the direction of who said that. It was Pamela Isley. But also known as Pam.
Hailey: "Pam. What is this all about this?"
Pam Isley: " I don't know. Some idiot last night decided to incidental are school."
Hailey: "oh. Will that's not smart?"
Pam Isley: "yeah. Will in Gotham no one does anything smart."
As Hailey looked to understand why some random idiot would incidental the school. Pam tapped on Hailey's shoulder.
Pam: "Hey Hailey come on. Before we're late for class."
Hailey looked at Pam with a soft sweet look.
Hailey: "Okay."
Pamela Lillian Isley is a beautiful ruby red hair with garden green eyes. And her skin has a condition- that is an aversion to sunlight. But her doctor said to prescribe lotion to protect her skin from the sun. She also wears green Olive glasses. Her hair is in a wavy high ponytail. While wearing a long green skirt and green long-sleeve sweater too. And yes she does love plants. If your asking.