The beginning of the story (part. 21)

Mary smiled and gently kissed Haly on the cheek.
Mary Lloyd: "thank you Haly. It was nice meeting you, Hailey."
Mary ran after John while waving bye.
But as Hailey and Haly walked closer.
Hailey saw Jeromy talking with her brother Dennis.
Hailey started to blush while staring back at Jeromy.
C.C. Haly: "hey Jeromy, Dennis I have a surprise for you guys."
Dennis made a strong desire for advancement in his eyes. But in his heart, he was crying with joy inside.
He ran to Hailey a lifted her up in his arm. Spinning her around and around his arms.
Dennis: "my baby Sister is here finally."
While Dennis was spinning Hailey around in his arms with pure joy.
Jeromy was busy looking at Hailey with a vivacious look on his face. Like he couldn't look away from her.
His face looked turbulent to say anything to her.
Hailey turned to face Jeromy's turbulent face.
Hailey: "hey."
Jeromy: "hey."
As Dennis stuck his sister down slowly.
Hailey ran towards Jeromy and started to hug him tightly in her arms.
Jeromy hugged Hailey back. While laying his head on her hair. Also while smelling the sweet strawberries scent of her shampoo in her hair.
But he slowly stopped and hugged her to face her beautiful face.
Jeromy: "Hailey. We were just talking about you. And how I asked you if you wanted to go to the circus with me."
Hailey turned to face her brother. Who was hugging her uncle?
Dennis: "yeah we were. Jeromy told me that he met someone. And that someone sounded just like you."
Hailey: "really?"
Dennis: "yeah. I'm actually really shocked that you're here. Well, uncle Haly said that he was going to get you. But we didn't know when."
Hailey: "oh. So I'm guessing I came early."
Both Jeromy and Dennis smiled at each other. Which seemed like a long time.
C.C. Haly: "well you can hang out with them for a while. Will while I get the Lloyds and Graysons round up."
Haly said while kissing Hailey on the head and hugging Dennis. And slowly walked away.
Dennis: "so I'm guessing you want the tour."
Hailey: "yeah. Sure."
As Hailey was playing with her hair. She felt a nerve in her body hint. She felt like she was about to faint or maybe figure out a way to wake herself up.
But the more she got nervous. The more she felt like she was dreaming.
Jeromy: "okay so this is where I live."
As Hailey looked at the trailer home. Right next to it was a small green slimy scaly snake. That had the name 'Ziggy' on it.
Even though Hailey did not like snakes. She kept stroking her hair. So that she wouldn't be too frightened to go near it.
But Jeromy looked at Hailey with a notion look. While also looking at the snake.
Jeromy smiled at Hailey. And slowly opened the door to the trailer home.
Dennis grabbed Hailey's hand to make her feel safe. And she feels deliverance. While her brother helped her away from the snake.
Jeromy: "don't worry Hailey. Ziggy won't hurt you. Just don't stick your hand in there. And she won't bother you."