The power of Jane Fool (page. 37)

Jeromy: "Hailey... You coming?"
Hailey: "Uh... Yeah. Yeah, I'm coming."
Hailey walked back with Dennis and Jeremy to the camp.
Unknown voice: "HHHHHHAAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLY!"
The voice continued saying in the woods.
Hailey knew in her heart. That it was not Mr, Carlton in the woods. It was something else. something evil. Something wanting to kill every single one of us.
Dennis: "Oh Haly hi. Sorry, I was grabbing Hailey and Jeromy. Unparalleled Mr. Carlton is running around again."
C.C. Haly: "Yeah that's the reason why I need to talk to u about... Mr. Carlton died."
Dennis: "... Wait What!?!"
Hailey: "How?"
C.C, Haly: "They don't know. They think it might have been a heart attack or something. They found him at his home two hours ago."
Jeromy: "But that's impossible. We saw him in the woods."
C.C. Haly: "In the woods?.. Will stay away from them. Because it's not Mr. Carlton."
Dennis: "Who do you think it is?"
Haly looked at both Dennis, Jeromy, and Hailey with a concurred look. While also looking at the woods in fear.
C.C. Haly: "I don't know. But for your guy's safety. Stay away from the woods okay?"
Dennis and Jeromy: "Yes sir."
Hailey: "Yes uncle."
C.C. Haly: "Good now. You two head back. Right now. I want to talk to Dennis alone."
Jeromy: "Okay let's go Hailey."
"Right," Hailey said while grabbing a hold of Jeromy's blue silk jacket.
As soon as Jeromy and Hailey lift. Haly felt agitation about what would happen to Hailey if she stayed too long.
Dennis: "So what is it? You want to talk to me about it?"
Haly took a deep breath and tried to think of a way to explain to Dennis. He needs to tell Hailey to go back to live with her Father. For her safety reasons.
C.C. Haly: "Listen you need to talk to your Sister... I don't think it's safe for her to stay here."
Dennis's mouth had almost dropped. He didn't know what to think. First Haly was very happy that Hailey wanted to live with them at the circus. Second, he promised to make her feel like family. But how could he toss her away? Like she's nothing.
Dennis: "Haly... what do you mean by that!?"
C.C. Haly: "Listen Dennis I know you are as upset as I am. But someone's targeting us for a reason. And I think it's the same person who killed Lily, Mr, Carlton, and Eleanora Lloyd."
Dennis: "Wait Eleanora died!.. Will that make sense?"
C.C. Haly: "Which is the reason why you need to get your sister out of here now!"
Dennis: "But listen the killer hasn't come after her yet. So why are we so worried? Hailey has me Jeromy to protect her so she's fine. So don't sweat it."
C.C. Haly: "Fine but listen if anything happens to her. She's gone for her safety."
Dennis: "I got this okay... I'll make sure nothing happens to her. Don't forget I am her brother and she is my sister. So no one is going to lend a finger to my baby sister."
Haly made a pleased, kind expression, typically with the corner of his mouth. And hugged Dennis tightly in his arms.
Hailey and Jeromy were walking around the area helping everyone with decorations.
Lloyd and Mary were gossiping about stupid teenager stuff.