The Power of Jane Fool (page. 39)

As Hailey was taking her shower.
Everyone was getting ready for the party.
Jeromy was wearing an overall outfit with a black and white shirt.
C.C. Haly: "Hey Jeromy can you give me a hand here?"
Jeromy: "Sure."
C.C. Haly: "Thanks, kid."
Jeromy: "No problem. Hey Haly do you know what happened to my aunt?"
C.C. Haly: "What do you mean by that?"
Jeromy (gasp): "I've heard rumors that it might have been an outsider."
C.C. Haly: "Will police are never right... For example, the war between the police and the crime boss Carmine Falcone is still at large."
Jeromy: "What's with the police and Carmine Falcone? I could never understand."
C.C. Haly: "I don't know. But his four children. Mario, Sofia, Alberto, and Giacomo Falcone. Don't really want anything to do with his connection with the police or Gotham."
Jeromy: "Umm."
(Skipped by to Hailey.)
Hailey hopped out of the shower and quickly wrapped herself in a fluffy towel, feeling refreshed and ready to start her day.
Hailey slipped into her dress. She brushed her pearl-white teeth and long wavey hair.
She took her hair placed it in a low ponytail bun and light makeup on.
As soon as Hailey heard a knock at the door.
Hailey answered it to see who it was.
It was Jeromy holding flowers and a present in his arm.
Hailey: "Jeromy... What an unexpected surprise."
Jeromy: "Yeah well. I thought maybe I could take you. If you're ready."
Hailey: "Yeah of course. Just let me grab my bag."
Hailey grabbed her vintage rare pastel clown bag. And head out the door with Jeromy.
Jeromy: "Hey nice bag."
Hailey: "Oh... Un thank you. My aunt got it for me a long time ago at the flea market."
Jeromy: "Will I love it."
Hailey: "Thank you."
Hailey and Jeromy walked around the area. Looking at everyone enjoying their day. The clowns jumping and scaring people.
Even the four families were there. The Kanes, Cobblepots, Elliot, and Arkhams. We're here having fun.
Hailey: "Hey the four main families are here. So what about Gotham's organized crime families?"
Jeromy: "Oh them. They don't really socialize with stuff like this."
Hailey: "Really... Will that's just sad?"
Jeromy: "Yeah it is... But it's their business, not ours."
Hailey: "Yeah you're probably right."
As Hailey and Jeromy were walking around the circus. They couldn't help but marvel at the vibrant colors, the sounds of laughter and music, and the exciting energy that filled the air.
But while they were walking. Hailey notices the Ferris wheel in the distance, it's vibrant light in the sky.
But when Jeromy had better plans. He suggested they go on a thrilling roller coaster ride instead, promising an adrenaline rush like no other.
Jeromy: "Come on."
Jeromy took Hailey's hand and ran her to the roller coaster ride. Their laughter fills the air as they race toward the towering metal structure. The anticipation built with each step, and their hearts pounding in excitement.
As they reached the entrance of the roller coaster, Jeromy and Hailey could feel the vibrations of the speeding cars and heard the screams of thrill-seekers echoing through the air. With wide smiles plastered across their faces, they eagerly joined the line waiting for their turn to experience the adrenaline-filled adventure.