The beginning of the story (part. 18)

Jason Caller: "okay. Yeah, plus it might be better. No more fighting, dissent with your mother. So yeah you can go."
Hailey made an existing smile. And felt existed about not having to supplication to go.
Jason Caller: "okay. So what time are you leaving Haly?"
C.C. Haly: "uh... About a few more minutes and then we'll leave."
Jason Caller: "okay. Hey, cupcake. How about you get your stuff packed while I finish talking with your uncle okay?"
Hailey: "okay."
Hailey ran upstairs to pack her bags. Hailey was happy that both her uncle and father had reverence for each other. But unlike her mother who abated her and causes her pain in her life.
Hailey's mother is described to be a none non-autochthon. This means she's not nice like a normal human, beautiful like a plant, or brave like an animal. That's what she described it to be.
Hailey started packing her bags with all of her clothes in them. And shoes too. As Hailey was packing. She notices that she made fallacies. She actually forgot about the camera that she kept in her closet.
Hailey opened up her closet and found her camera on the side of the closet.
Hailey turned on the camera. To make sure there was still some memory card lifts in it.
Hailey: "umm... I miss you, too Denny and Lu."
Hailey stared at the photo of her and her brothers. When they were younger. Hailey must have been five years old in the photo. Lucas was probably ten years old. And Dennis was fifteen years old. And maybe a junior or a sophomore at the time. It was back in 1971, on December, 23.
Hailey smiled a little bite between her teeth. And turned off the camera and slowly placed it in her bag.
Hailey continued packing things in her bag. Hailey remembered how overprotective her brother were of her. And how everyone at school teases her and still does. They called her the ghost of her family. Because her mother fell in love with a black man and both her brothers. Who are her full brothers both look full black. But Hailey doesn't. Hailey has more of a fair pale beach skin color. Like her mother does.
But people would make fun of her because of it. And say rumors like she's adoptive. Or her father ran out of his black genes. Which is wrong. It doesn't matter what color you are. What matters is who you are inside. And who loves you for that?
And I can tell you the one thing only people who are half white/half black would understand what it's likes to live in not just one raises. But two racists.
Hailey felt hubris while finally seeing Dennis again. And moving in with her uncle Haly at the circus.
Hailey started to wonder how her brother would countenance once he sees her again. And maybe with some fanaticism joy in his eyes.
But Hailey didn't worry about that all she cared about was that she was going to finally see her big brother again.
But as Hailey was getting ready. She heard her father come up the stairs to tell her it was time to go.