The beginning of the story (part. 20)

Hailey gripped her bag so it wouldn't fall off her back.
As Hailey and Haly looked around. They spotted one of the flying acrobats. It was John Grayson.
Also, known as Dick Grayson's father (aka. Robin from the teen titans.) but his not born. So let's not talk about him.
C.C. Haly: "hey John what's happening?"
John Grayson: "hey Haly how've you been?"
C.C. Haly: "good. I was just picking up my niece Hailey from her father's house."
John Grayson smiled softly and nicely at Hailey.
C.C. Haly: "by the way have you seen my nephew?"
John Grayson: "actually yeah. He was hanging with Jeromy and the Lloyds again. Which I don't care about. See you around Haly."
C.C. Haly: "see you, John."
Hailey: "who was that?"
C.C. Haly: "oh that. That was one of the flying Graysons. John Grayson. He is a twenty-year-old acrobat with a mysterious, kind heart."
Hailey: "but why did he sound annoyed when talking about the Lloyds?"
C.C. Haly: "will long story. The Lloyds and the Grayson don't get along for some reason. And yet they have been living in this residence place for a very long time. And still to this day. They still don't get along."
Hailey: "but what does that have to do with the fact that their families don't get along?"
C.C. Haly: "well for start. Some rumors started and now they don't like each other. But John. He fell in love with one of the Lloyds. Mary Lloyd."
Hailey started to turn away from her uncle's face and into the direction John Grayson was going.
Hailey: " that's cute. But why isn't he happy about it?"
Haly started to show some superior sadness in his eyes.
C.C. Haly: "because their families would never prove to them being together. So maybe one day there learn to get along. Maybe not today. Or this year. But maybe someday."
Haly smiled one more time at Hailey. And continued walking to we're the Lloyds we're."
As they made it. A woman with curly beautiful brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a short white puffy skirt and a fancy shirt with long lace sleeves. And white cotton balls on the tip of her skirt.
C.C. Haly: "hey Mary."
Mary Lloyd: "hey Haly."
Mary hugged Haly and looked surprised to see Hailey standing beside him.
Mary Lloyd: "who's this?"
C.C. Haly: "oh this. This is my niece Hailey. Hailey Jester."
Mary toke Hailey's hand and started petting her hand like a dog.
Mary Lloyd: "well it's lovely to meet you, Hailey. Love your name. Sounds like a beautiful clear meadow."
Hailey started to engender joy in her eyes.
Hailey: "thank you."
C.C. Haly: "hey Mary. We saw John walking passed us. He looked kind of sad. What happened between you guys?"
Mary stopped petting Hailey's hand and started slowly putting down her hand. And looked at Haly with a sorrowful look in her eyes.
Mary Lloyd: "oh. I'm nothing. We were just..."
She stopped and started looking at the note in her hand.
C.C. Haly: "you know it's your choice to love who you want to love. Not your parents. Not your family. you. You decide who you want to be with. Don't do this to yourself. Tell him how you feel. Before you both give up okay?"