The beginning of the story (part. 27)

Dennis: "good. Now get to work."
Dennis started to sound like a procured. Which was a pester towards everyone.
Mary continued taking care of the bears. And John took care of the monkeys. While Dennis helps with Ziggy. (also known as the snake.)
Jeromy: "don't feel consolation. You and I sort of have a big component."
Hailey felt a little nervous and shy. She started to shake her hand. But held it close. So that no one knew her hand was shaking.
Hailey: "but what if I blight something? Sometimes I feel debilitated by people."
Jeromy felt specious about Hailey.
Jeromy: "why would you think about that? There's nothing wrong with you. Okay, you're perfect. Plus if you might want to I can make a deal."
Hailey: "a deal. Is that necessary?"
Jeromy: "yeah. Plus you're like a manuscript. That I've never read before."
Hailey started to rediscover something about Jeromy. That she's never thought of. He has a way of kind words."
Hailey smiled softly at Jeromy's dark chocolate brown eyes."
Jeromy held out his peach pale hand out for Hailey to take.
Hailey took Jeromy's hand. He leaned closer to kiss her on the cheek. To make sure Hailey didn't get nervous or flustered.
Hailey was shocked. At what Jeromy did.
Jeromy: "sorry... I should have told you. That was the deal. I help you. If I kissed you on the cheek right?"
Hailey: "yeah."
Hailey barely had any words to say. Hailey never realize that Jeromy would want to kiss her. Possibly never because he only wanted to kiss her cheek.
Jeromy: "so I'm guessing we should get going."
Hailey holds tight to Jeromy's hand. And walked toward the elephants were at.
Hailey started to hear the sounds of squealing elephants.
Hailey: "is that them?"
She asked while Jeromy was taking a peak inside.
Jeromy smiled a little bit while giggling too.
Jeromy: "come on."
He pulled her in with his hand on her waist.
But as Hailey entered the large fancy tent. Where four large elephants were eating a basket of straw and hay.
I know a lot of people say elephants eat peanuts. But I'm here to tell you that's just a rumor. Peanut-loving elephants like Dumbo from The Disney movie 1941 is a myth. Elephants don't eat peanuts in the wild or circuses. It's just a rumor that they can sell peanuts to feed people.
Hailey: "so I'm guessing they don't eat peanuts."
Jeromy: "no they don't. We feed them hay and tree barks. It's sort of a vegetation type of food for them."
Hailey: "yeah. I didn't think that rumor about elephants loving peanuts was true."
Jeromy chuckled in his tone.
Jeromy: "Will people subsume they like peanuts because we sell them? But no. Did you know that peanuts aren't a healthy choice for elephants? Because they are too high on their protein gallon. And elephants only need 1.76xw'g/day. But peanuts have 38g. So it's not good for them.
Hailey: "wow you so do know a lot about elephants."
Jeromy chuckled in his smile. While petting one of the elephants.
Jeromy: "yeah. Maybe it's because I've been around them for so long. I kind of learned stuff from them. Isn't that right?"