The beginning of the story (part. 12)

But as Hailey was thinking she started to read one of her favorite books. The name of the book was 'the name of the rose.' by Umberto Eco.
As Hailey practiced taking opportunities to think to do.
But Hailey had found out what to do after high school.
She has been wanting to be this forever. But her parents never had the money. But my question she can manage it.
Hailey is going to be an actress.
Hailey: "uh. Why didn't I think about that sooner?" she felt sentiment about what she choose. But at least she knows what she's doing after high school.
But the teacher did edict her to write down why she chose that in competed senses.
But as Hailey was writing it down. She fell asleep slowly. She felt a subjection force in her. Her expression started to change her appearance.
She slowly whispered: "Hazley."
Hazley had woken up again. I know it's almost like Hailey is fragmented breaking every single time.
Hazley: "will look like Sister was trying too arduous right now. Umm... Who cares."
Hazley was going to course a dangerous marshal to make Hailey's life more of a living dream. By taking away the two people who hurt her.
Starting with Micheal Melon. Her stepfather.
Hazley was going to make something bad happen to Michael.
But you're probably wondering where Batman is in all of this. Will Bruce Wayne hasn't been born yet? So no one can avert Hazley from hurting her stepfather.
As Hazley was about to do something fierce. She heard from Hailey's mother that Micheal goes to work every week at 5 p.m.
Hazley ran down and stares to grab Jason's keys. To start destruction on something or someone.
She starts to impulse the car to start it.
Hazley felt sensationalism while starting the car.
And driving it away.
Hazley drove it to the north side of Gotham. Where Micheal works at. 'The Gotham International savings bank.' he works there from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
But rhetorically Jason won't be home soon. So it gives Hazley enough time to dispute Micheal. And make him suffer for what he did to her.
Haley drove it right by the bank and waited for Micheal to get out. So she can end him forever.
As Micheal came out. He looked like he was demonstrating something. But he wasn't
As he got in his car and drove. Hazley drove the car right behind him.
As she drove. She started to run the car into his's car.
While Micheal is in the car.
Micheal Melon: "what the hell."
Michael stuck his Middle finger at Hazley.