The Power of Jane Fool (page. 48)

As Hailey and Jeromy were fighting, Jeromy was trying to convince Hailey to stay, but it was not working. Haikey had made up her mind to leave, despite Jeromy's pleas and apologies.
Jeromy could see the determination in her eyes and the finally in her voice as she said, with a heavy heart.
Hailey: "I have to go."
Jeromy watched Hailey walk away, realizing that their relationship had reached its breaking point. It was a bittersweet moment of liberation had sadness for both of them, a chapter closing to make way for a new beginning.
As Hailey turned to face Jeromy, her expression was a mix of sadness and resolve. She took a deep breath before speaking, her voice steady but tinged with emotion.
Hailey: "I'm leaving tonight, Jeromy."
Softly, her eyes locked with his.
Jeromy's heart sank at her words, realizing the gravity of the situation. He reached out for her hand, but she pulled away gently, needing to maintain her resolve.
Hailey: "I know you're hurting, Jeromy, and so am I."
Jeromy struggled to find the right words to say, his mind racing with regret and longing.
Jeromy: "Please, Hailey, don't go." pleaded, his voice cracking with emotion.
Hailey's eyes softened at his words, the love they once shared still lingering between them. She took a moment to collect her thoughts before responding, her voice filled with a mixture of sadness and determination.
Hailey nodded, a tear slipping down her cheek as she processed the finality of their conversation. She knew that leaving was the right decision for her own well-being, but it didn't make it any easier to walk away from the person who had once meant everything to her.
With a heavy heart, Hailey turned away from Jeromy and walked away, the weight of their shared history resting heavily on her shoulders. Jeromy watched her go, tears streaming down his face as he realized that this was truly the end of their chapter together.
As soon as the time came, Hailey took a deep breath, feeling a mix of sadness and relief over her. She knew that saying goodbye to Jeromy was the first step toward a new beginning, one where she could finally put herself first.
As she stepped out into the night, Hailey knew that while the road ahead would be uncertain and challenging, she was finally free to carve out a future for herself and her child.
But so as Hailey's father came. Hailey was ready to go.
Jason Caller: "Yeah sweet, ready to go."
As Hailey walked towards her father's truck parked outside, she could feel Jeromy's presence behind her, his footsteps echoing in the silence of the night. She hesitated for a moment unsure if she could turn back and face him one last time. But the weight of her decision pressed down on her, urging her to keep moving forward.
Jeromy: "Hailey, wait." his voice filled with desperation and longing.
Jeromy: "Please, please, don't go. I love you. I can't imagine my life without you."
Hailey stopped in her tracks, her heart aching at his words, she turned to face Jeromy, the dim light casting shadows across his face, revealing his raw vulnerability.
Hailey: "I... I don't love you, Jeromy" her voice barely audible over the distance between them.
Jeromy's face fell on her words, the pair evident in his eyes as he struggled to comprehend the finality of her decision. He reached out a hand toward her, an unspoken plea lingering in the air.
Jeromy continues saying: "Hailey, please no."