The beginning of the story (part. 31)

But as they continued. Hailey spotted an old satan ritual knife on the ground.
It had a red goat symbol on it. On the side of it said 'Kijo-yokai.' on it.
Which means Japanese female witch demon. Or better known as a female oni.
Hailey continued looking at the knife. And looking around for the person who had it. But there was no trace of the person.
Jeromy: "Hailey... Hailey comes quick."
Hailey toward where Jeromy was yelling.
Hailey: "Oh my god!"
Hailey saw Lily Valin laying down with cold blood all over her body. And her neck was cut open.
Jeromy: "Come Lily. You got to stay awake. Please."
Hailey: "Lily... what happened?"
Lily: "They're coming for...her."
Hailey: "Who Lily?!.. Who!?"
Lily: "Su...Su...Suzume...Ya...Yano...Yamamoto!"
Lily's last words were. They're coming for Suzume Yamamoto.
Hailey: "Who the hell is Suzume Yamamoto?"
Jeromy: "Suzume Yamamoto was the youngest princess of the royal Japanese family of Tokyo, Japan. But in 1976 Princess Suzume ran away to hide herself from her insane psychopathic older brother. Who was trying to kill her so that he can take the thrown? But it seems she didn't want to rule. But he still wants her dead. That is what I read in the Library anyhow.
Hailey: "But why would they kill Lily just to find her."
Jeromy: "Unless the Princess is here."
Hailey: "You think that Korean girl. That I saw in there could be her."
Jeromy: "Possibly."
Jeromy held Lily close to him and closed her eyes while slowly kissing her forehead.
Hailey: "I'll go get my uncle."
As Hailey left off to get Haly. Jeromy cried while holding his aunt close to him.
C.C. Haly: Hailey did you and Jeromy fin..."
Haly stopped to look at Hailey crying.
Hailey: "Lily's dead."
Everyone who was outside: "What... how did this happen? The outsiders I told you."
C.C. Haly: "Everyone shut up and let me handle it. Where is she?"
Hailey showed Haly where Lily was.
Zach Valin: "Lilith!"
Zach yelled running toward Lily with a broken-hearted look on his face.
Zach Valin: "Lilith, please come back to me. Please love."
Zach started to cry while holding her face
Unknown voice: "Can I help?"
Everyone turned around to face the same Korean girl that I saw sitting in the crowd.
Unknown voice: "I'm sorry... my name is Susanna Albright. I just moved to Gotham. And my boyfriend is an orthopedist (doctor). He might be able to help."
C.C. Haly: "Okay... thank you."
Unknown male voice: "What seemed to be the... oh... well let me see."
A beautiful gorgeous young man. Possibly in his twenties. With beautiful dark brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. His skin was misrule soft and smooth.
John Grayson: "I know you?"
Hailey: "You do?"
Hailey curiosity wondered how John can know this beautiful young man.
John Grayson: "You're the crime boss of Gotham City's youngest son. Don Falcone."
The man smiled softly and toke out his medical kit from his bag to help Lily out.