The Power of Jane Fool (page. 50)

She knew that their paths had divested, that their love was a flame too bright to be contained within the confines of their shattered dreams.
With a heavy heart and a soul weighed down by sorrow, Hailey closed her eyes, the memory of Jeromy's love still fresh in her mind. And in that moment of quiet reflection, she made a silent promise to carry that love with her, a bittersweet reminder of a love that was lost but never forgotten.
But as Hailey and her father made it back home, Jason worried about Hailey's decision not to tell Jeromy about the baby.
Jason Caller: "Hailey sweet are you sure"
Hailey: "What? What yeah I'm sure." she said while shaking her voice.
Jason looked at Hailey with a cousced look on his face. But still respecting his daughter's decisions.
But Hailey still felt a pang of sadness about not telling Jeromy about the baby. Despite the pain and confusion surrounding their relationship, part of her wished things he would have reacted with understanding and support, or it would have only added more complications to already tangled situations, as she sat in her room, her thoughts swirling with uncertainty, she reached for her phone, hesitating before deciding to call a close friend for comfort and guidance.
She shared her fears about the pregnancy, and her friend listened attentively, with words of reassurance and encouragement.
Pam Isley: "Listen Hailey. You got this okay? You're a stronger, brave woman who can handle anything. So don't ever let anyone tell you what you can or can't do okay?"
Hailey: "Yeah... Thank you, Pam."
Pam Isley: "Your welcome Hailey."
As Hailey hung up she felt the weight in her chest lift slightly as she opened up about her worries and doubts. She was scared about the future, about balancing motherhood and her own dreams and aspirations. Would she be able to provide for her child? Would she be a good mother? These questions plagued her mind, causing a mixture of excitement and anxiety to brew within her.
Her father, sensing her inner turmoil, knocked gently on the door before entering seeing her tears streaked face, he sat beside her and enveloped her in a comforting hug.
Jason Caller: "It's okay to be scared, Hailey." he said softly.
Jason Caller: "But remember you are not alone. We are here for you, no matter what. And together, we will figure this out."
Hailey nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. At that moment, she realized that she didn't have to face this journey alone. With her father's unwavering support and her friend's comforting words, she found solace in the knowledge that she had a strong network of love and understanding surrounding her.
As the days passed, Hailey began to embrace the changes that lay ahead. She attended doctor's appointments, made preparations for the baby's arrival, and allowed herself to dream about the future with a newfound sense of hope. The fear and sadness she had once carried started to fade, replaced by a quiet determination to create a nurturing and long environment for her child.
Through it all, Hailey's father remained her rock, always there to listen, advise, and uplift her spirits. His unwavering belief in her strength and resilience gave her the courage to face each day with a newfound resolve.