The Power of Jane Fool (page. 44)

They had danced through fields of flowers and swans in crystal-clear waters, their laughter echoing through the air like music.
As she lay there with Jeromy, Hailey couldn't shake the feeling that their dream had been more than just a figment of their Imagination. It felt like a glimpse into the future they could create together, a future filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.
They stayed like that for what felt like hours, wrapped up in each other's love and lost in the dream-like haze of the morning light. As they finally got up to start their day, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other they could conquer anything.
Hailey jumped out of bed and ran towards the bath to throw up her head spinning with confusion. She had never experienced such vivid dreams before, and the images from the images from the night's slumber still lingered in her mind.
She felt a wave of nausea overwhelm her.
Jeromy ran after her.
Jeromy: "Hailey. Are you okay?"
Hailey: "I'm okay. I'm just getting ready."
Jeromy: "Okay. Will I be going to see what Dennis needs okay?"
Hailey: "Okay then. Bye Jeromy."
Jeromy: "Bye Hailey."
As Jeromy lifts to see what Dennis wants. Hailey still felt nauseous in her head.
Hailey: "What the hell is wrong with me?"
As Hailey looked into the mirrors, she suddenly found herself facing a terrifying image of a crazy, insane clown. The sight of the clown sent shivers down her spine, causing her heart to race with fear. Hailey's eyes widened in horror as she tried to comprehend the surreal scene before her. She quickly turned away from the mirror, unable to bear the terrifying image any longer. The encounter left her shaken and frightened, and she couldn't shake off the feeling of an increase in the rest of the day.
To calm herself down after the terrifying encounter with the insane clown in the mirror, Hailey decided to splash some water on her face. She hurriedly made her way to the bathroom sink, turned on the faucet, and cupped her hands under the cool, refreshing stream. As the water cascaded over her face, Hailey felt a sense of relief wash over her. The splashes of water helped to wash away the lingering fear and unease, gradually replacing them like with a renewed sense of composure.
After drying her face with a soft towel, Hailey reached for a glass and filled it with water from the top. Thirsty from the adrenaline rush, she took a few long sips feeling the cool liquid quench her parched throat. The simple act of drinking water helped her regain her focus and grounded her in the present moment. Hailey took a deep breath, feeling a renewed sense of strength and determination to face whatever challenges lay ahead.
As Hailey reached for a towel to dry her face, her eyes caught sight of a bag of pads sitting on the bathroom shelf. A wave of confusion washed over her as she realized that it was past her unusual time for her period. She furrowed her brow, wondering why she had bought them in the first place.
Hailey's mind raced with questions. Had she simply forgotten to remove them from her shopping list? Or was there another reason she had brought them?