The beginning of the story (part. 11)

Hailey: "Jeromy. This has to be the what. The third time I ran into you this week."
Jeromy: "yeah. I guess it is."
Both Jeromy and Hailey giggled together and smiled softly at each other.
Jeromy: "oh yeah. I almost forgot."
Jeromy stuck his hand in his pocket to grab something. It was a flooded piece of paper with a note on it.
Jeromy: "here. This is something I forgot to give to you."
It was a piece of paper with his name and number on it.
Hailey looked demented.
Jeromy: " I was pondering to conclude. Because for some reason we keep running into each other. So what the hell? I'll give you my cell phone number."
Hailey: "oh. Okay, thank you."
Hailey grabbed her cell phone. And yes back then cell phones were not like they are today. Back then they were called 'the time-toast.' it's another word for wireless phones. Instead of just turning on your phone and texting someone. You had to write their phone number down to keep it safe.
Hailey placed the note on the back of her cell phone.
Hailey: "will thank you, Jeromy. Oh, wait here."
Hailey grabbed Jeromy's hand and wrote her number on his hand.
Jeromy: "thank you, Hailey."
Hailey shook her head. And slowly started walking away. But as she was walking away. Jeromy started walking back to Hailey.
Jeromy: "Hailey wait."
Hailey stops to face Jeromy. And all of a sudden.
Jeromy: "hey Hailey. What month is your birthday?"
Hailey: "April. April, 1."
Jeromy: " on April fool's day. My favorite holiday. Thank you."
As Hailey walked away she started to wonder why Jeromy would want to know her birthday. I'm guessing he probably wants to do something for her. But who knows?
Meanwhile, as Hailey was walking back to her father's house. One of Gotham's banks was being robbed again.
Hailey: "oh great here we go again."
Every single time Hailey walks to her father's house. It's the same Gotham bank and the same old robbers too. I'm guessing they probably have nothing better to do.
Has Hailey arrived home? Jason wasn't home. Hailey looked around the room to look for her father. She even tried yelling his name out. But he didn't answer.
But then Hailey found a note on the table that said 'hey Hailey. Listen I'm caught up at work right now. So I won't be applying to come home right now sorry. Love you cupcake.'
Hailey: "great..."
Hailey said with a sort of a sarasked voice tone.
But to pass the time Hailey ran to her room. To try to think of something to do after high school. But nothing came to mind. Hailey thought of making a technical flow in her paper to invalidate her nomination for what she might want to do.