The beginning of the story (part. 10)

As Hailey arrived at her class. The teacher brought up a question on the board.
Teacher: "Okay class today I wanna talk about your future after high school."
The entire class got upset when the teacher said that.
Teacher: "now listen. I know you guys aren't happy about this. But it's for us to know what you want to do."
A random student yelled: "I wanna be an alien!"
The entire class laughed at the kid's joke.
Teacher: "Okay that's not what I was saying. But I want you guys to write down what your plan is after high school."
Another random student: "I'm sorry. But aren't we juniors? Not seniors yet?"
Teacher: "will your be seniors next year? But we need to be thinking about our future now. Let's get to our real subject for today."
As the teacher continued teaching her class. Hailey started to think about what she might like to do after high school. Maybe be like a businesswoman or a lawyer, a doctor, or maybe one of that movie actresses on one of her favorite Sunday movie shows like 'Love at first bite' (1979 movie: it's Hailey's favorite movie.' plus Hailey always loved acting. But her parents couldn't get the money for her to act. Because of the divorce papers. And besides, it might not work out.
As 8 hours of the class passed.
The teacher handed out some papers listing things we might like to do after high school. For instance, the list said. 1. Business owner, 2. Lawyer, 3. Actor, 4. Doctor, 5. Magician, 6. therapist, 7. Fashion designer, 8. Detective for the 'GCPD', 9. Teacher. There were lots more. But you get it.
Teacher: "now class I want you to go home and pick which one you guys like and write down why you picked that one?"
As class ended everyone headed home to figure out what to pick. But Hailey couldn't come up with any ideas. That's why she asked one of her classmates. Pam Isley what she picked.
Hailey: "Hey Pam... Which one did you choose?
Pam Isley: "I choose to be a doctor. To work with plants. I always loved how mysterious and lovely they are. Plus they are like my true friends."
Hailey: "okay."
Pam Isley: "hey Hailey which one did you pick?"
Hailey: "uh me... I didn't pick anything yet. I can't choose. I mean they're all great."
Hailey questioned herself and wondered what should she chooses to do in her future.
Pam Isley: "will you have a couple of days until the finale comes."
Hailey: "yeah your right... see you, Pam."
Pam Isley: "see you too Hailey."
Hailey is intelligent about what she might choose. But nothing came to mind.
As Hailey walked home with her head slitty down and thinking about what should she choose.
She ran into someone again. With ginger brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes and fair smooth skin.
It was Jeromy again.