21. Lovely intrusion

My back collides harshly against the building wall, a gasp leaving my lips at the harshness

My back collides harshly against the building wall, a gasp leaving my lips at the harshness. One I gladly intend to welcome.

"Fuck," Rhys breathes out in between kisses, barely leaving me time to inhale before his lips crash on mine again. "You taste so fucking sweet, Storm."

I can't contain the moan that escapes my lips when his hands place themselves under my thighs before lifting me up to press harder against me. Immediately my legs warp around his waist, as I pull him even closer to me, never once getting enough of his lips.

I have to admit he does it well. He handles me too well.

"I barely even started and you are already done." He smirks as he pulls away, his eyes taking in my flushed cheeks and heavy pants, as I let my head fall against the wall for support.

"I'm - not- done." I manage to say through my heavy breaths, which only confirms one part of what he says. I am done, but I want more. I need more.

Rhys chuckles, and without a warning, he moves me higher up, so his hands are now fully clapped around my ass, a quiet squeak escaping my lips as he does so. He starts moving us toward the building, one hand under my ass for support, whilst the other is used to get us through the door and into my flat within the next two minutes.

He isn't rushing. No. He is teasingly slow, purposely avoiding touching my lips with his, simply nibbling at my skin with his tongue and teeth.

I have to bite my lip to avoid any moans to fall past my lips and he knows it. So when he finds my sweet spot right under my jaw, he intentionally squeezes my ass, resulting in me letting out a gasp that is followed by a moan, as his teeth lightly bite on my skin.

"You better not keep yourself from making those noises, Storm. I want to hear you while I fuck you." He warns, once again pushing me against the wall of my flat this time, his hand firmly gripping my throat.

He doesn't stop the air from reaching my lungs in any way, but the threat is real and he reminds me of it by giving my neck a light squeeze that makes my eyes roll to the back of my head. I squeeze my legs tighter around him, trying to ease the aching pain that lingers in between my legs and that demands to get attention.

"Looks like the pretty princess likes to be choked." He mocks me, slightly brushing his thumb over my now swollen lips. The feeling is so tender that my eyes flutter closed, my breaths shallow as I barely manage to think under the pleasure.

Nevertheless, an intrusive thought manages to reach my mind, making me still under his touch. He senses my change in behaviour and detaches his lips from mine, slightly backing away from me to meet my gaze. His brows furrow together in confusion when a mixture of emotions swirls in my grey eyes.