46. Never forgiven

"I need you help

"I need you help."

I don't ask for help often. People cannot be trusted and frankly I doubt they would know how to solve my problems most of the time. But here I am, asking for help, because I don't know what else I can do to get out of this mess.

I let her slip out of my grasp. I let her think I don't care, but I know deep down that I do. The memories might not be there, but my body craves her presence, aching to feel her touch again. I know there is more to our story and right now getting her back to me is all I can think about.

So here I am back at penthouse, unable to get her out of head. I went back home right after she left. I couldn't stay at the graveyard any longer. I let her go.

"Sure what do you need Heartlow?" Greyson Knight, an old friend of mine responds. He didn't even hesitate to pick up my call.

"I need you to find a girl. It's urgent."

"Listen man, I support you and all, but you know god damn well that stalking is not the type of shit I want to deal with. Remember with Magnolia-"

"Greyson," I cut him off immediately at his assumption. He might not be completely off but still. "I fucked up. I hurt her. I need to find her and make things right. I might have gone a step too far this time and I have a really bad feeling about it."

I can hear him sigh on the other side of the phone and while he takes his time to think I put my helmet over my head and connect the call to it. I need to reach Liliana quickly and if he doesn't make up his god damn mind, I will find her a way or another.

"Fine," Greyson finally sighs. "What's her name?"

"Liliana Whitlock."

There is a second of pause, before he speaks up. "You got to be fucking kidding me. Are you serious?"

"Greyson I told I don't time for this ! I actually think she is going to do something. Something bad!" I lose my temper when he still doesn't seem to take this situation seriously.

"No, it's not that man. We already had to keep her on our radar. Give me a second and I'll give you the information you need."

"You what?" I can't help the threatening tone to slip out, when his words register in my mind.

What the hell does he mean by that? Already on their radar? But their business is dangerous and vile so how could she...

"Got her. She is heading towards Hemfield I suppose. She is on the motorway." As he says that I already start my motorbike and get on the road, barely waiting for him to give me her exact location.

If she is going back to Hemfield it has to be for a reason. And my instinct is telling me that she isn't doing that out of good faith.

"I'll send you her live location if you promise me that you don't have bad intentions with her. Otherwise Jace is probably going to fuck me up bad. Or Magnolia for a matter of fact. They are supposed to keep track of her."