27. Angel

Another sob escapes her lips, which only fuels my anger more than I would ever admit

Another sob escapes her lips, which only fuels my anger more than I would ever admit. I increase the speed of motorcycle as I slalom through the cars of the busy road, not even looking behind me to see if Ostin and Louis are keeping up with me.

And frankly I don't care.

While the police was briefing us about the incident that happened last night, I couldn't give less a fuck and soon I saw the message of Storm.

I thought I was gonna kill someone when I read the message that says that guys from the loosing team of yesterday are trying to hurt her.

They fucking targeted her because we won against them.

And because I nearly killed one of their teammates.

So without saying another word to the police officers, I ordered the guys to get on their bikes because she was in trouble. They have no idea of what is going on, but they know that they have to get to the ice rink as fast as possible.

No questions asked. They didn't even doubt my judgement.

Because the only reason I will get out of my way is when someone I care about is in trouble.

And I do care about her.

They know it.

As soon as I got on my bike, I connected the call to my helmet so I could communicate with her while I was riding.

I'm literally losing my shit right now because I cannot calm her. And I can't calm myself either. If something happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself. Ever.

I can reach her in the following 7 minutes, but if she doesn't calm down, they will find her before me and do god knows what.

So I start breathing slowly, but loudly enough for her to hear me and match her breathing to mine. And she does exactly that.

"Good Princess, you are doing so good." I praise her, keeping my voice steady even if on the inside I am absolutely ready to kill.

Just like yesterday, when that asshole called her a whore. No one calls my princess a whore. Shit he doesn't even have the right to look at her at all. I would have torn his limbs right there, if it wasn't for the whole team's sake.

"Storm, where are you now ?" I insist once more and luckily manage to get a clear answer out of her after her breaths slowed, to avoid another panic attack. I need to know where she is, so I could reach her quickly.