nineteen

HER

for the next few weeks they couldn't keep their hands off one another. for example - every night after dinner, they would sneak off, back to the pond and do everything their hearts would desire. right then, right there. some would call it the honeymoon phase, while others would suspect it's just pure love.

"stop! that tickles," she'd giggle when he'd place soft kisses along the back of her neck - which only made him want to do it more. they had snuck off once again. they didn't care if anyone had caught on by now, all they cared about was themselves. they had become obsessed with each other. trailing his hands down her body as he touched her in just the right spots as he's done; many times before.

she'd - in response, throw her head back in ecstasy. whining for him not to stop. she was so addicted to the feeling, it was all she'd been able to think about.

but, good things never last because eventually consequences are bound to happen. "please do not tell me you have been sleeping together!" jake - neteyams father had caught them in the act. he had thought he was able to go on a peaceful walk but unfortunately found himself stumbling across the two love birds; in action.

neteyam held his head down. his father was disappointed in him, he loved smore like his own child but he had always hoped for neteyam to mate rightfully with a na'vi girl. "father, i am sorry, i jus-" neteyam tried to justify himself but it was no use. jake was having non of it.

smore was crying, she had never been yelled at like this - especially by jake. "jake, i am sorry but i love your son," she spoke up finally. she didn't feel like she needed to be guilty of her actions. to her - her actions were justified. it were purely an act of young love. he just sighed as he looked back and forth between the two teens. he didn't hate the fact that they loved each other, he just never imagined it to happen. he had pictured the perfect life planned for neteyam as he was to be the next clan leader.

"i understand, but you have to understand me. it will never work," jakes words stung both of them in the heart. they had thought their love had been going pretty well. "sleeping together is just an act of pleasure, not love - especially at this age,"

"that is not true," neteyam was standing his ground. he was going to fight for her. he had already be close to losing her before, he wasn't going to let it happen again. as long as he was breathing, he was going to make sure s'more was his mate - his soulmate. the love of his life. "you fell for mom when you were human... what's so different now?"

neteyams words hit jake in his soul. he was right. what was so different now? so jake just sighed; not knowing what to say in response. "you know what son, you're right," s'mores eyes shot open and almost immediately her eyes glanced next to her - looking at neteyam. he gave her a small smile, a hopeful smile.

they were both relieved at jakes response. "now leave, before i change my mind," and with that the teens hurrily made their way outside of the hut. they had both laughed about it hours later. how they had finally got caught in the act. their adrenaline had risen just by the conversation.

"it made me feel kinda naughty," the girl joked. neteyam rolled his eyes at her, loosely placing his arm around her shoulder as they walked down the beach. "please - do not make me have flashbacks," he groaned; dragging his feet. and he didn't mean flashbacks about getting scolded. he had meant what they were doing before they got caught.

it would make him want to relive the scene over and over again. "neteyam! smore, come," tsireya had saw them walking towards where she and her brother had been. "i want to introduce you to someone," her dimples showed as she smiled. a cousin of hers had come onto their side of the metkayina clan. "she's from the south, but this is my cousin," tsireya seemed pleased to finally show them that she did in fact have more family than just her stupid brother. "i had been trying to find you guys all day but-"

this made neteyam and smore giggle because they knew why she hadn't been able to. "her name is noxta," as being introduced, she put both fingers to her head and bowed to greet them.

s'more find her quite beautiful, she had long black hair, thin waist, and bright green eyes. unlike the rest of the metkayina clan. she looked over to neteyam in hopes he didn't have any the same thoughts as her. but to her surprise noxta and him had already started talking, she hadn't even noticed neteyams arm had moved off from her.

this made her jealous, sad, spiteful. she had thought - maybe jake was right. the love between human and na'vi would never work. she just hoped neteyam didn't think the same.

a/n

ouuuu do i sense jealousy time ???? also her name is pronounced noxta (no-tah) ik it sounds dumb but i can't think of a better name lol

vote and comment