thirty-four

neteyam's pov

s'more's lips molded against noxta's - their hands getting tangled in each others hair. my heart rate increased by the sight of them. i had never imagined myself doing something like this but i oddly found it extremely enjoyable.

"join us," s'more reached her hand out for me. i was in a state of shock - i was lucky s'more had not been mad by my suggestion to do this. i also was stuck on the fact that she had agreed to do this. she had unknowingly proved to me that she did like noxta - not that it bothered me because i knew she loved me more.

and, their relationship was more of physical attraction. while s'more and i were more of a deep connection. something no one could ever measure up to. doing this for noxta was like a going away gift, we would never do it again. not to mention - you only live once.

so, i sucked in a breath and made my way over to the two girls. i was absolutely captivated by the way their hands roamed around each others bodies. it was making me go insane. i grabbed s'more by her neck; pulling her away from noxta before placing my own lips onto hers.

s'more whimpered into the kiss. which made me twitch in my undergarments. i could hear noxta's breath hitch at the pleasuring sounds that left s'more's mouth. i felt possessive over s'more at the moment - i was in a trance by the look of her. so beautiful and elegant, i had wished i'd seen this side of her sooner.

s'more's hand snaked up noxta's arm; dragging her into our kiss. i groaned as i felt both their lips touching mine. i had finally had enough - i pulled away; taking off my bottoms. noxta's eyes were agape as she saw me nude in front of her for the first time.

s'more just giggled before getting down on both of her knees and pleasing me with her mouth. my eyes rolled to the back of my head - the feeling of her tongue teasing the tip of my member had almost made me release already.

noxta bit her lip at the sight of us. she slowly made her way over to me before placing her lips to mine. my hands trailing their way through s'more's hair as she continued to pleasure me. my lips dancing with noxta's - it was like a dream. "i'm about to-" s'more picked up her pace at the sound of my voice.

and without a second to catch myself - i released inside her mouth. my lips parted at the feeling. which allowed noxta's tongue to enter my mouth.

but i pulled away suddenly. "are we still going to be friends after this?" i questioned; looking between noxta and s'more.

"i mean-" s'more was going to say something but kept her mouth shut. i heard noxta sigh from beside me and take a step back.

"we don't have to do this if you guys aren't comfortable," she reassured us. i was comfortable but i also wanted noxta to know that s'more was mine - only mine. this was just a one time thing.

"i think we'll still be friends...." s'more trailed off. "... best friends," lust laced in her voice. i think s'more enjoyed this a little too much - i felt a smirk appearing onto my face at the thought.

i also was going to make sure all my attention was paid to s'more. so, i laid her down gently against the sand - noxta watching as i did so. i took her loin cloth from off of her body and immediately admired her slim figure. i could never get tired of the sight of her. the way her body was proportioned just right - it drove me mad.

i heard noxta's breath hitch at the sight of s'more. "i-i can't," she spoke up. "this does not feel right-" she was trying to get the words out but she couldn't. "s'more's worked so hard to finally have you and i just think- i think i should not be apart of your guys story," her lips trembled as she vented.

s'more sighed and put her clothes back on. "i'm sorry, noxta. i would have never done this if i knew-"

"no, i take the blame. it was my idea and you're right. s'more and i have only just begun... i don't see why i ever even had the thought to explore outside of her..." my words grew quiet as i finished my sentence.

s'more looked up at me. "yeah, now that you say that neteyam... how come it was your idea?" she sat up on her elbows to get closer to me. noxta let out a sigh of relief. "was i not good-"

"ah, stop it right there. we will not argue over this," noxta butted in - pulling s'more up to her feet. "can we just be friends?" her facial expression softened. i appreciated noxta for this - for understanding the bond that me and s'more have.

"friends," s'more held her pinky up. i smiled and held mine up as well. "pinky promise," she ushered and we linked all our pinky's together.

"promise..." noxta blushed. "...now let's head back to the village, i'm sure the adults are worried for us," she tried to laugh but it had suddenly become very awkward between the three of us.

i cleared my throat before grabbing my belongings and following close behind them. "right," i agreed.

once we got back to the village - everyone seemed to be panicking. my eye brows furrowed in confusion as i looked at s'more. "what happened?" noxta asked as we entered the hut full of metkayina people.

including my father, and mother. "tell the tulkun if they are marked by one of these they are marked for death," my breath hitched in my throat as i heard the words my father spoke.

the look on lo'ak's face dropped and  before i could do anything - he ran off into the distance. i knew exactly where he was going so i ran after him.

i wasn't going to let my brother make a fool out of himself again.

a/n

decided to change the plot i was originally gonna do because too many people were hating on it.. but that also means "butterfly effect,"

just a fair warning 🙂

vote and comment