Chapter 4: New arrivals

Meanwhile in the cookie run kingdom~~~~

"CUSTARD COOKIE!!"

All of the cookies cried out, helpless as they watched their friend get sucked into the dark portal and then immediately close.

The wind finally stopped, the clouds turned back to there normal white and there was no longer a dark portal in the sky.

All the cookies took a moment to catch their breaths before the events that just transpired began to set in.

"D-Did that really just happen?" Strawberry Cookie stuttered holding her lollipop tightly like a child holding a teddy bear.

"It did. Unfortunately Custard Cream lll got sucked into the portal. And we have no clue as to where he could possibly be." Wizard Cookie sighed, adjusting his hat that was all disheveled due to the powerful winds.

Gingerbrave whimpered, "I'm sorry guys ,it was all my fault for even asking Wizard cookie to open the portal."

"Well it's not entirely your fault. I did decide to open it even though I knew the dangerous of it." While in conversation, the two cookies didn't realize the other cookie that was still holding onto her chili pepper dagger that was stabbed into the ground.

"Chili Pepper cookie? Are you okay?"

"No." She responded in a serious voice that was foreign to all three remaining cookies, "I had him within reach but I couldn't hold on. Plus I also wanted Wizard cookie to open that stupid portal. Now because of that I lost a friend and got no gold."

Wizard Cookie grumbled, "Even now you still think of money."

Strawberry cookie made her way over to her Chili friend before patting her on the shoulder, "Don't worry. We will get him back. All we need is for Wizard Cookie to redo the spell and then just go in and bring Custard Cream lll back home." 

Wizard Cookie guffawed, "Are you out of you mind? There is no way I'm doing that again. What if end up in an entirely different place  with no way to get back home."

"Well, at least we would have each other! Custard Cream lll is all by himself in who knows where!" Chili Pepper cookie suddenly shouted.

Wizard Cookie stopped his rant to turn towards his friend. He couldn't help but sigh, "Your right. We must find our friend."

Gingerbrave smiled, "I knew we could count on you Wizard Cookie."

"Yeah. Now let's get the princey back." Chili pepper cookie shouted, running towards her friends.

"But first. I must make a copy, I mean you must be an idiot to not copy down your spells." Wizard Cookie said, conjuring a paper and quill and wrote down the containments of the paper.

"Now taking a closer look. It appears the portal is unique to each caster. Which means that whoever casts the portal the first time will only ever travel to the place they teleported to."

"Great. That means we are definitely going to find Custard Cream Cookie." Gingerbrave exclaimed.

"Yes. But that doesn't mean we will immediately find him when we get there. He may be miles away from where we are going to be dropped off."

"Well either way we are going to find him and bring him home." Strawberry Cookie said, with a smile full of hope.

Once finished he wrapped up the paper before placing it side of his robes.

Wizard cookie took a deep breath, "Okay. Let's do this."

Then as it did before Wizard Cookie began to recite the pages of the spell book, the weather once again changed from a clear sky to dark clouds, the wind began to pick up. Then a purple and blue shadow like sphere began to appear above the cookies.