Get Back

November 26

Days passed and ever since the visit from Zayn, I've been promoting nonstop and believe me it was exhausting. Finally, Chris called and told me I was taking a break.

So here I was, watching Netflix movies with Colby on my lap when I got a call.

From Zayn.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mackenzie." A deep voice said through the line.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I know this is kind of late but as you know, the boys and I are going to perform at MSG in New York on December 3rd and I was wondering if you'd like to come."

Surprise was all I could feel right now. "Uh, sure. I'll start packing." To be honest, I actually have been wanting to go. One, MSG is where the biggest artists perform and two, I was trying to get my ex back." When do you want me there?"

"December first. I don't mind if it's at night or day when you arrive as long as you're there."

"Okay."

"Okay." He said. "Oh and Mick, we're going to be practicing the whole day so it'd be a good time for you to unpack and get settled. Eleanor and Danielle are going to be there,too so you won't be alone and Niall will be picking up Demi from the airport the next day. That way you won't be the only girl."

"Alright." I said but a thought was still on my mind that I needed the answer of. "Hey Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you ask me to come? I mean, I don't mind it's just you know, you have a girlfriend." That I didn't give a fuck about.

Zayn sighed through the line. "Perrie couldn't make it, she's getting her tonsils off and she has to prepare." He explained. "And the boys will all be with someone so I didn't wanna be alone."

Huh.

"And, I just wanna spend time with you."

------

December 1

I was packed. All done. Now I was onboard at twelve in the morning heading to New York to see my ex-boyfriend's band perform at the biggest stadium in the world.

After I explained to my dad and abuelita about my trip, they let me go. I mean, there was nothing they could do about it. I was going either way.

Colby was going to stay sadly since I couldn't bring him. Dad was going to take care of him so he was in safe hands.

Now all I had to do was relax and prepare for all the commotion that was going to happen tomorrow. The fans would no doubt think that Zayn and I were back together. Especially since it would just be us two walking and hanging out in New York where they way more paparazzi than England and LA.

I didn't want to think about it so I decided to text Demi.

To: Demi/My Shorty<3

Dude, guess what? X

From: Demi/My Shorty<3

Zayn invited you? ;D

To: Demi/My Shorty<3

How'd you know? ._.

From: Demi/My Shorty<3

My boyfriend, duh. He tells me everything. I'm his princess <3

To: Demi/My Shorty<3

Aww <3 look at you little badass all loved up (;

From: Demi/My Shorty<3