Fire Starter

February 17

Today Zayn and I were at driving through London to the bank so he can get money.

Like he promised, he was going to donate £500,000 to the Africa Children's Hospital. I exchanged my American money and got in return the same amount.

I was proud of Zayn for doing this because it just showed that he really did want to help and he learned from his experience in Africa with the boys.

As we drove to the mail offices, I got a call from Demi. She told me that she was back in London and she was with Niall, Louis, and Eleanor at the UK Top Shop Fashion Show.

"I swear to god, El and I are close to stealing everything here it's all just so perfect!" She said.

I laughed as I spoke. "And let me guess, Niall and Louis will be the ones carrying the bags while you girls put the clothes in?"

"Of course, that's what they're useful for." She said.

"Hey!" Niall heard.

Demi laughed through the line. "Well, we gotta go. We have to go take some pictures at the red carpet. I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well bye!"

"Have fun." I said before hanging up.

"Was that Demi?" Zayn asked as he kept driving.

"Yeah. She, Niall, El, and Louis are at the Top Shop Fashion Show. She was telling me about how she and El were ready to take some stuff home."

Zayn laughed. "Typical Demi."

"Yeah, look who's talking." I rolled my eyes. Zayn could be the world's top model if he weren't in the band.

Zayn just snickered.

I squeezed his hand on my lap. "I'm proud of you."

Zayn looked at me and smiled before holding our intertwined hands and lifting them up so he could kiss the back of mine.

"Thank you."

------------

February 20

Today was the day of the Brit Awards in London.

Demi and I were attending along with the boys, Rita Ora, Justin Timberlake, Neyo, Lana De Rey, and many more.

It was going to be quite interesting because Little Mix were going to be there, too. Cat fight, anyone?

I wasn't planning on having one but if it did happen, then it would. Nothing was going to hold me back from pulling that grape hair out, not even Zayn.

He knew how I felt about her so I don't think he'd be surprised but there's no doubt that he will stop it from happening.

I pushed my thoughts away and started getting ready for tonight. The awards were starting at seven and it was three in the afternoon.

Demi was going to wear a short red dress that went up to her knees and she was getting an up do.

I was going to wear a red short skirt and a black and white poke a dot bustier and black high heels with jewelry.

Right now Demi and I were getting our make up and hair done at Zayn's house.

He left early this morning to go get ready with the rest of the boys and told me he'd see me later at the awards.

While we were getting ready, I went on twitter to see what everyone was up to.

@Mackenzie_Love<33: cannot wait to attend the Brits tonight! And I'm aching to see @ZaynMalik in his 'new' look (; x