I Won't Give Up

February 2

The next day, I was back in LA and in tour rehearsals.

I still haven't spoken to Zayn nor did I want to. I needed to make my performances perfect.

Demi came to visit, which I was thankful for, and stayed with me through the whole tour rehearsal.

After seven, rehearsals ended and so Demi and I went out for dinner in downtown LA.

We decided somewhere casual since we weren't dressed fancy and just came from a work out.

We had just ordered our food and were now chatting.

"So, what are you going to do?" Demi asked.

I sighed. "I don't know, I know I have to break up with him but I just.. I don't know if I can. I've worked way too hard for him to let him go."

"But he cheated Mackenzie." Demi pointed out. "And I know how much pain it caused you to find out about it."

"I just.. I don't know what to do." I said frustrated.

"Whatever happens, I'll be here for you." She smiled and placed her hand on top of mine as a sign of support.

"Thanks Dem."

"No problem. You're my best friend."

My phone then rung and I looked to see I had a text from Justin, sending me a YouTube link.

From: Justin

This might concern you.

I tapped the link and watched it with Demi.

It was a video of Selena being interviewed tonight.

"So, who would you kiss from One Direction?" The interviewer asked.

"Zayn, definitely Zayn." She smirked and winked at the camera.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I groaned.

The video then went to one of the boys' recent interviews.

"Would you kiss Selena Gomez?" The interviewer asked them.

"Oh, I'd definitely kiss her." Zayn spoke as he licked his lips.

Demi stopped me before I threw my phone.

---------

February 3

Zayn's POV

"What are you going to do, Zayn?" Louis asked me as I grabbed my keys from the counter.

"I'm going to go see her. I can't miss her first show tonight." I answered.

"But Zayn," Harry spoke. "You can't be there when she's mad at you, then she won't enjoy her show. It has to be special."

"Believe me, it will be special." I said before leaving.

----------

Mackenzie's POV

Tonight was the night of my first concert in Cheshire.

Everyone was getting ready backstage while I got hair and make up done in my dressing room.

@Mackenzie_Love<33: first show today! Aah, I can hear y'all from back here! Can't wait to see my fans! :D x

My dad and grandma were outside in the audience while Colby stayed in LA with Demi.

She couldn't come because she had some errands to do but promised me she'd come during the week.

Right now, all I tried to do was clear my thoughts about all the drama I've had these past couple of days and just focused on the dance moves and lyrics of the songs.