Back For You

January 15

I ignored the paparazzi as I waited in the airport for my boyfriend.

Them knowing that Zayn and I were a celebrity couple, made them more willingly to come and take pictures of the most 'fabulous' celebrity couple in Hollywood.

Which is why I urged Trisha not to come. She didn't know how horrifying it was when you have to deal with tons of paparazzi in a public place where anything can happen.

She agreed with me and stayed with the girls and Yaser while I came to pick up Zayn.

I waited and waited as the paparazzi swarmed around me and also waited for Zayn and the rest of the boys.

"Mackenzie, are you nervous?"

They must've noticed me jumping and playing with my fingers as I waited. "Yeah, I am." I answered.

I didn't have trouble with paparazzi as long as they gave me space and were nice to me.

"How will you approach him?"

As soon as I heard screams-girly screams- I knew that they were here.

"We'll see." I grinned as I awaited for my lover to come into view.

There were about twenty fangirls here and they were loud. Beyond loud.

The thing that still gets to me is how every time I catch a glimpse of Zayn I always have the butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats rapidly.

That's exactly how I felt right now.

As soon as I saw him, I felt like my face would break from the massive grin I had. He saw me, we locked eyes, and I lost it.

I ran to him as fast as I could, ignoring the people in the airport staring, and jumped on him. I could hear the paparazzi "wow" ing in the background.

I didn't care though, I had my boy back.

Zayn held me in his arms and grinned below me. I grinned back at him and finally felt like my life was back.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He told me as he moved a strand of my hair away from my face and behind my ear.

I pecked him on the lips before he placed me down. As soon as my feet touched the ground, I wrapped my arms around his waist from the side of him while we began walking.

"I like how you're wearing my jacket."

I glanced down at his black leather jacket I was wearing. "I missed you too much so I needed a piece of you with me." I spoke when I looked back at him.

He smiled and kissed my forehead as we continued to walk and the paparazzi swarmed around us but gave us their space.

"Mackenzie, when do you start touring?"

I grinned at the topic. "Next month."

Zayn looked at me confused. "Next month, babe?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Zayn didn't say anything but I knew something bothered him after I clarified it to him.

----------

We have been driving for fifteen minutes and Zayn hasn't said anything.

All he did was drive and hold on to my hand and give it sweet kisses.

"You okay?" I finally asked what was on my mind.

"Yeah." He murmured.

"Come on, Zayn." I said as I sat up on the seat. "Just tell me what's wrong."