Fall Down

February 22

I was at Louis and Eleanor's house with the rest of the boys and the girls.

I had a show tonight but that didn't start until a couple of hours. Everyone was going to come to watch so we were hanging out before we went to the arena.

Talking about shows, tomorrow the boys were having their first tour night at the O2. Of course the girls, families, and I were going to go.

I honestly couldn't wait what they had in store for us.

As of right now, Louis and Zayn were outside trying out some new tricks on the motorcycle, Demi and Niall were cuddled in each other's arms in the love seat as they talked to themselves, I was talking with Danielle and Harry, and Liam and Eleanor were bickering at each other.

"Well at least she lets me sleep in his bed with her when I sleepover," Eleanor said as she and Liam stood in front of each other in the living room while the rest of us watched.

"Who says I don't do the same with Louis?" Liam spoke back.

Eleanor scoffed as soon as the words escaped his mouth and hit him on the shoulder.

"How dare you!"

"No, how dare you!"

They've been doing this for a while and I guess Dani got enough of it that she decided to break it up.

"Now, now," she stood in between them and held her hands up at either side of her. "Why are you two fighting with each other?"

"Sharkboy here, posted a picture on Facebook of him and Louis cuddling on the couch and tagged me in it with some stupid caption that was completely mocking me," Eleanor said in a harsh tone.

"Hey! That doesn't mean that you had to post one of you and Dani!" Liam argued. "You know I was only joking!"

"Joking my ass, payno!"

"Hey!"

I sighed and turned myself back to face Harry on the opposite side of me while Dani tried to deal with Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

"So, how are you doing?" I tried to make conversation with my best friend.

Harry smiled as he placed his legs on my lap while I scowled at his gesture, making him laugh. "Pretty good, you?"

I rolled my eyes as I tried to push his legs away but failed. Darn Harry and his muscles. "Not well, some boxer won't keep his legs off of me."

Harry laughed until we were interrupted.

"Hey, what's this about someone's legs on you?" Zayn asked as he entered the room with Louis behind him.

He settled himself behind me on the couch and wrapped his arms around me protectively as if Harry would hurt me, which he wouldn't.

Louis decided upon himself to break up the loved up couple on the love seat and sat in between them, making them complain.

"He's just joking, Zayn." I explained.

Zayn looked at both of us before sighing and kissing the side of my head, pulling me deeper into his arms.

"Good."

--------------

February 23

Demi, Eleanor, and I were backstage at the O2 arena as we waited for the boys to come from their costume change as the show was about to start.

Thousands of girls screamed, awaiting the boys that each of us were deeply in love with.

Demi was in a short blue dress while Eleanor and Danielle sported a different green dress. I wore a white crop top and brown pants.