Roar

"You what?"

"Babe, I promise it was an accident and never meant for it to happen." He explained. "We were wrestling and then next thing we know, we kiss."

I didn't know how to feel about this. He and Liam kissed. The one thing I could only think about was, "Does Danielle know?"

"Liam's telling her right now."

I sighed, face palming myself while Colby played with the bubbles in the bath tub.

"Mick? You there?"

"I'll have to call you back." I say. "The show's about to start and I need to get ready. I'll call you later."

"Are you mad?" He asked before I could hang up.

"I don't know yet." I answer. "I have to go, bye."

------------

March 16

Weeks passed and I haven't seen Zayn nor any of the boys since last month.

We've all been busy with our tours that we didn't have time to go and visit each other.

Colby stayed with me so far through out my tour and can I just say that he loved coming to different places with me. He loved traveling.

Every time we came to a new city, he'd be so happy, he would jump more than ever before, and get all giddy when I put his leash on him.

If only Zayn could see the way he acted...

Honestly, a few hours after Zayn confessed his kiss with Liam, I got over it. If they said it was an accident, then it was an accident. Besides, at least it was someone I knew, it's Liam. I'm pretty sure Danielle didn't get mad over it neither.

I was currently in Ireland, doing some concerts for my Irish fans. But right now I was on an airplane headed to the UK on my day off to go visit Zayn.

Colby was fast asleep on the seat beside me, quietly snoring adorably. He really was our baby. Without him I don't know what I would have done when Zayn and I were apart. Colby was a part of me, and always will be.

@Mackenzie_Love<33: my booboo, Colby, is sleeping adorably beside me on our plane ride back to the UK! We can't wait to see his daddy soon! (: xx

I attached a picture of Colby sleeping before tweeting it.

-----------

I stepped off the taxi while holding my bag and Colby in each arm. I paid the taxi man before walking to the door step of Liam and Danielle's house where Zayn was.

I was wearing Zayn's red sweater along with shorts and his red and white Jordan's.

I knocked on the door and immediately I heard dog barks headed to the door.

As soon as the door opened, a black and white puppy husky started jumping on my legs while Colby looked down at the dog curiously.

"Loki!" I heard Danielle say, and she appeared out of the kitchen and grabbed the puppy in her arms before hugging me. "Mackenzie, I'm so glad you're back! I'm sorry about Loki, Liam and I just got him and are trying to train him."

She was wearing a black t-shirt that belonged to Liam and black jeans and socks, her curly hair showing.

"You and Liam got a puppy?" I asked after I hugged her and placed my bag to the side of the door when I entered and Danielle closed the door shut.

"Yeah, ever since you and Zayn got Colby, Liam and I were thinking about getting our own and so we did." She grinned.

"Well, I'm happy for you." I smiled. "And now looks like Colby has a buddy to play with."

I placed Colby on the ground the same time Danielle put Loki down and the puppy's started smelling each other before running to the back yard to play.

"Oi!" A male voice yelled from the kitchen.

"Are those idiots hiding from me?" I placed a hand on my hip.

Dani nodded. "They're scared that you're mad about their accidental kiss and that you'll kick their asses, which I recommend you do."

"You're mad about it?"

She shook her head. "No, I just wanna see them getting their asses whooped."

I laughed while we headed to the kitchen. When we entered, Zayn and Liam were both leaning on the counter until they saw me enter along with Dani. Both of them had scared looks on their faces.

I tried to look mad as I headed over to them, pretending just to get them even more terrified. I crossed my arms across my chest when I stood in front of them and looked at them hard.

Seconds later, a smile grew on my face and I couldn't take it anymore. "Do you guys really think I'm mad? It's fine."

"What?" They both asked shockingly.

I shrugged. "It was an accident, so it's fine, seriously. Just don't do it again."

Liam sighed a breath a relief and Zayn grinned and wrapped his arms around me.

"Told you guys nothing would happen." Danielle remarked before wrapping her arms around Liam. "But seriously, if that happens again, Mickey won't be the only one kicking both of your butts."

-------------

We hung out the rest of the afternoon at Danielle and Liam's backyard. We were talking but then Liam and Zayn decided to play with Colby and Loki, leaving Dani and I to watch.

"Imagine how they'll be with their kids." Danielle said as we kept watching them. "I bet they'll always be playing with them and never leave their sight."

I smiled at the thought. "Yeah, but for now they have them." I gestured to the puppies.

"Yeah, besides, marriage comes first and then babies."

"Don't worry, it'll come." Zayn said, winking at me.