Same Mistakes

' Oh you young wild girls, you make a mess of me,

yeah, you young wild girls, you'll be the death of me, the death of me'

Zayn and I were currently back home in England making cupcakes at home. As we were making the cupcakes, we were singing along to our favorite artist, Bruno Mars', songs. Zayn mixed the ingredients while I poured them in a bowl. While we waited for the cupcakes to bake, Zayn and I danced and sang along to Young Girls in the kitchen. He would grab my hand and spin me around in circles and I would grind on him teasingly. Then we started dancing goofily. We weren't the only ones dancing, Colby would stand on his two paws while his front paws would be in the air happily as he jumped.

Zayn laughed at the puppy and bent down to grab him. Colby couldn't keep steady so he was still excited in Zayn's arms. I laughed at the puppy.

"You want to hold him?" Zayn gestured to the puppy.

"No. Keep him with his daddy." I smiled genuinly.

Zayn looked at me in confusion. "His daddy?"

I nodded and kept smiling. "Yeah, you're his daddy."

He looked happy when I told him that his smile grew into a grin. "Well, if I'm his daddy, then you're his mommy."

I looked down to hide my blush but didn't succeed when I heard Zayn laugh which meant he noticed. I looked back up at him. "Wow, we're parents already and we didn't even have sex."

I hoped that Zayn wouldn't get mad at my comment but thankfully, he thought it was funny like I meant to say so he bursted out laughing. I just stood there grinning.

-------

Ring!

"The cupcakes are ready!" Jumping up from the couch, I ran into the kitchen to the oven listening to little pawsteps behind me meaning Colby was coming too.

I opened the oven and immediately smelled a chocolate aroma. I took out the tray after I put on some mittens and placed it on the table while lightly kicking the oven closed.

"Baby, are they done?" I heard Zayn say from the living room.

"Yeah, come and see babe." I called back.

-----

Looking at the last cupcake was torturing. I didn't know what to do. Whether to eat it now, or save it for later.

"Ugh, I don't know what to do..." I groaned.

Zayn laughed beside me on the couch. "You're so cute, you know that?"

I pouted and finally decided to eat the damn cupcake. "Ergh, this is so GOOD!"

As I ate the cupcake, I heard Colby whimpering on my lap.

"Uh-oh."

"What?" Zayn asked.

"Your son wants some of mommy and daddy's cupcakes." I told him.

"Give him a little bit." Zayn said.

I grabbed a little piece of the cupcake and Colby immediately got up, looking at the cupcake in my hand hungrily. Moving my hand closer to Colby's mouth, he ate the cupcake.

"There you go, you love it don't you?" I asked him in a baby voice.

Zayn smiled. "Of course he does, it was made from love."

-----

"Hi guys!" I said into Zayn's cameras laptop. "Zayn and I are bored so we decided on doing a twitcam for you guys."