Teenage Dream

A week had passed, and we were in Lou and Harry's condo. Harry , Louis , Eleanor , Liam , Dani , Zayn , Colby , and I were there getting ready to go to the festival. Unfortuanetly, Niall wasnt here. The cute leprauchan was visiting his family. We walked to the festival, all of us wearing sunglasses. Eleanor was wearing a dress and Danielle was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I was wearing a light blue jean jacket, a white shirt, and a short flowy-ish pink/red skirt with a thin brown belt.

Obviously, there were paparazzi waiting for us to appear. They were hiding in the bushes thinking that we could see them but we could. Zayn held my hand protectively while holding onto Colby's leash with the other. I looked at each side seeing Liam and Dani laughing while Lou and Eleanor were just smiling at eachother lovingly. These were the two most perfect couples....well , apart from me and Zayn .

There was a huge crowd of people sitting in the grass, waiting for our friend Cher Lloyd to perform. Lou , Harry , and Eleanor went inside to greet some people while Liam, Dani, Zayn,Colby,and I stayed to save our spots on the grass. We sat down and talked until we broke off into couples and started our own very private conversation. Well, Liam and Dani were. Zayn was taking out a plastic cup to put water in for Colby to drink.

I looked back and saw the most horrifying thing....Liam giving Dani a hickey on the neck ... IN PUBLIC.

"EWWW ! You guys ! Seriously ?!"I yelled out , getting them to pull away.

"Thanks,Mickey. You just ruined our moment."Liam said disappointed.

Danielle laughed."It's alright babe.We'll have time for that later."She winked at him making him grin happily.

"Damn guys, chill. Wait till you get home."Zayn said, wrapping his arms behind me around my waist.

They both blushed but laughed at his comment.

I looked around and didn't see Colby around."Babe,where's Colby?"I asked Zayn.

"Don't worry. He's with Harry."He reassured me.

The four of us stayed there and laughed and talked about random things, just enjoying a nice coupley date until Louis , Eleanor , Harry , and Colby returned.

"And now here is Cher Lloyd everybody!!!"The anouncer said and walked off stage as a beauitful Cher Lloyd came on stage .

The whole audience cheered , including us.

"How's everybody doing tonight??!!!!!!"She said into the microphone.

The crowd cheered.

"Thank you so much for coming out today!Just a big shoutout to my friends out there:Louis,Harry, Zayn,Liam, Niall, Danielle,Eleanor,and Mackenzie!!"She yelled out , smiling at us.

"And Colby!"Zayn yelled back out.

She laughed into the mic and began to sing .

-------

As soon as Cher's perfromance ended, we went backstage to congratulate and see her. We struggled a bit cause there were a few fans who recognized us so we had to sign autographs and take pictures but as soon as we were done, we went over backstage.

"CHER!!!!!" I yelled out as soon as i saw her drinking from a water bottle and running over to her, embracing her into a big hug.

She laughed."Hey sweetie how have you been?"

I let go from the embrace and smiled at her."I've been doing good how about you?"

"I've been doing good, thanks for asking."