So Undercover

Today we were headed to Sweden for a fan event . We were going to stay there for a couple hours so I'm probably going to be bored. The good thing, is that Lottie, Waliyha, and Safaa were coming too. I asked their parents and the boys if we could bring them along and they said yes.

Fizzy was doing a school project so she couldn't go but she said it was okay. The little tommo twins didn't want to come because they were going to go to the aquarium.

We were on the plane, thirty minutes till we landed. I was sitting next to Zayn with Waliyha and Safaa behind us. Lottie was sitting in between Harry and Louis, and Niall and Liam were sitting together.

We were watching The Hunger Games, one of the girls' favorite movies. We were on the part where Peeta was going to kiss the main character girl(I forgot her name).

"Uh-oh, it's coming..." Safaa said from behind us and covered her eyes with her hands in order to not see them kiss.

"Damn, I wonder how it feels to kiss Peeta.." I sighed once they finished kissing.

"Mickey, I think Zayn is going to get jealous by what you said..." Safaa giggled and uncovered her eyes.

"Yes he is," Zayn said beside me.

"Awww, don't get butthurt babe. You know the only guy I need is you," I said and kissed him on the lips lightly , making them graze against eachother.

"Ewwww.... Someone's going to get coodies..." Waliyha sang.

Zayn turned around his seat to face her as I laughed at her comment." I don't have cooties."

"Yes you do. Every boy does." She disagreed.

"No they don't Lollipop. Other boys might but not Zayn. He's special." Safaa told her.

Zayn smiled at his little sister." Aww."

"Excuse me?!" We heard Louis yell across from us." I don't have coodies! And bad boy Zayn, showing PDA infront of little ones! Keep it PG kids!"

"It's okay boobear. I think it's cute." Waliyha admitted.

"What have you done to them Zayn? Have you brainwashed them with cookies?!"

------

"I'm bored." Lottie sighed and sat even deeper into her chair.

We were backstage from the fan event in Sweden. We had arrived four hours ago. We tried entertaining eachother by playing games but now we were really bored and didn't know what to do.

Even though we were backstage, we could hear the fans screaming outside. They were really loud, I think I'm going to get my ears checked after this.

"I wanna go outside and see them." Safaa said next to me.

"I don't know..." I said. We could get in trouble.

"PLEASSSEEEE?????" The three Girls begged and put their hands together as if they were praying and kneeled down infront of me.

"Alright,alright." I gave in." We just got to find a way to go out without being seen by Paul."

"I could distract him. I'll say something's in my eye and he'll check. Then the three of you and Colby can sneak out. When you guys make it out, I'll say that I don't have anything anymore and when he turns, I'll go. Just wait for me right outside the door." Lottie said.

"Lottie, you are a smart chick."

"Eh, my brother is Louis. I should have a trait of his." She shrugged.