The Way

February 7

Three days have passed by since my first concert.

I've been having one every night since that night so I was exhausted yet happy because I was finally on tour.

Zayn came to every one and Demi came last night. Once I explained everything to her about the cheating lie, she's forgiven Zayn but kept her eyes out for him even though she didn't need to.

Safaa, Waliyha, Yaser, Trisha, and their cousins Sasha and Aaroosa were coming to the concert tonight along with Zayn.

Tomorrow I didn't have a concert so Zayn I were going to his cousin's house to visit.

On Saturday, I had one and the boys were coming along with Demi, Eleanor, and Danielle.

But before any of that happened, today Zayn and I were going to the zoo with his family.

"Safaa, come back here!" Trisha yelled as we walked through the zoo and Safaa had ran over to the monkeys.

"I got her." I told her and ran over to Safaa. "What you looking at?"

She grinned. "I've never seen monkeys before."

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"They're cute." She said.

"Not as cute as Mackenzie." Zayn wrapped his arms from behind me.

"You're so cheesy Zayn. Where are you getting your quotes from? A fifteen century book?" Waliyha rolled her eyes as Safaa and I laughed and Zayn glared at her.

"Waliyha, leave your brother alone." Trisha scolded her as we kept walking.

After the monkeys, we saw the lions, tigers, camels, and rhinos.

"Oh my god!" Safaa yelled before she ran to the polar bears.

"Safaa!" Waliyha complained and ran over to her.

"Hopefully you two will have your kids a bit more trained." Yaser laughed as we eyed the girls.

"Yaser," Trisha scolded him. "They shouldn't be worrying about that right now."

Zayn laughed while I stayed wide eyed.

----------

After the day at the zoo, Zayn and I got into a cab and headed to his place.

"Babe,let's take a pic." Zayn said and pulled out his phone.

He sat behind me and pulled me so my back was pressed against his chest. We both smiled at the camera before it took the picture.

@ZaynMalik: fun day at the zoo with the family and her (: x @Mackenzie_Love<33

-----------

I was getting ready backstage for tonight's concert as Andrea styled my hair so I decided on going on twitter.

@WaliyhaMalik: at @Mackenzie_Love<33 concert with @ZaynMalik @AarosaMalik @SashaMalik mummy, dad, and Safaa! :D x

@AaroosaMalik: so happy to be at @Mackenzie_Love<33 concert with the fam bam! @ZaynMalik is quite giddy tonight, I wonder why (; x

@ZaynMalik: supporting @Mackenzie_Love<33 with the family! This is going to be funnnn ;D x

I smiled at their tweets and replied to them all.

@Mackenzie_Love<33: thank you loves! ((: @AaroosaMalik @WaliyhaMalik @ZaynMalik

"Mackenzie, you're on!" John said after I got ready.

"Wish me luck!" I said before going on stage.

---------

I was about to perform Give Your Heart A Break but I decided on saying something first.

"I just want to thank you all for coming." The crowd cheered. "This tour has been incredible so far and I couldn't thank you guys, my friends, and family enough."

"I just want to wave hi to my boyfriend and his family for a sec." The lights went to the stage where Zayn and his family were sitting at the top.

They waved back and cheered.

"Thank you guys for coming, it means a lot!" I grinned.

"We love you Mackenzie!!" They all yelled.

----------

After the concert ended, I was packing my stuff for the next venue until Zayn and his family came.

"You did amazing Mackenzie!" Trisha and Yaser hugged me before the girls did.

"You were awesome!" Aaroosa said and Sasha agreed.

"You are way too good!" Waliyha said.

"I loved the way you danced and sang!" Safaa complimented.

"Thank you." I told all of them as Zayn wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Can we go again?!" The girls begged.

I nodded. "Yeah, you all can come to all and even invite your friends." I said as they cheered.

----------

February 8

The next morning Zayn, Waliyha, and I went over to Aaroosa and her brother Jawaad's house.

Zayn was in sweats and a black beanie while I wore his black onesie and had my hair down straightened.

We were just chilling in the house until Zayn decided on giving Jawaad a hair cut.

"If this doesn't turn out good, my mum is going to kill you, Zayn." Aaroosa warned him.

"I've done this before, don't worry." He assured her as he began cutting Jawaad's hair.

"Ten bucks he'll do a horrible job." Aaroosa bet.

"You're on." Waliyha shook her hand before we went back to Zayn and Jawaad.

Twenty minutes later, and Zayn was finally done. The three of us peered at the newly haired Jawaad.

"Oh, you owe me!" Waliyha cheered.

Jawaad actually looked good with his new hair, it was shorter and he looked happy with it.

Aaroosa pouted and gave Waliyha her money while Zayn walked over to me with a grin.

"You want me to do yours?" He offered and raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, nope." I pushed him away teasingly.

The rest of the afternoon we all watched movies and ate junk food until it was time for us to leave.

"Come and visit us again." Aaroosa said as she hugged both Zayn and I.

Waliyha was going to stay since Zayn and I were heading back to his house and she wanted to sleepover here.

"Bye guys!" They said and waved as we left.

@AaroosaMalik: missing @Mackenzie_Love<33 and @ZaynMalik already ):

@WaliyhaMalik: come back! D: @ZaynMalik @Mackenzie_Love<33

@JawaadMalik: we miss you guys ): @ZaynMalik @Mackenzie_Love<33

@ZackenzieOfficial: miss you guys too! ): @AaroosaMalik @WaliyhaMalik @JawaadMalik

----------

February 9

Zayn's POV

The lads, Eleanor, Danielle, Demi, and I waited out in the audience for Mackenzie's concert to start.

We were all chatting as we waited.

Demi and Niall were busy eating their nachos, Liam had his arm around Danielle as they talked, Louis was whispering something in Eleanor's ear though I didn't want to know what he was saying, and Harry and I were just talking about random stuff.

The lights then turned off and the show began.

"Boy.." Mackenzie started singing.

As she danced and sang the song, the girls stood up and cheered and the lads looked at Mackenzie wide eyed.

"Damn,can she move!" Niall and Liam said as she danced.

"Zayn, how much ass do you get?" Louis joked as Mackenzie swerved her hips.

"Me and my boo, and my boo boo riding all up in that black chick is standing right beside him, ladies if you love your man show him how you ride it, grind up on it girl show him how you ride it!" She sang.

"You're a lucky man, Malik." Harry said.

I sure was.

@EleanorCalder: Amazing performance babe! Love youuu (: x @Mackenzie_Love<33

@DaniellePeazer: Really good dance moves! Shall I take the credit? (; @Mackenzie_Love<33

@DemiLovato: my girl @Mackenzie_Love<33 can work that booty! Watch out @ZaynMalik, I'm next! (; x

@LouisTomlinson: @Mackenzie_Love<33 damn girl!!! (; x

@NiallHoran: nearly spit out my drink due to @Mackenzie_Love<33 performance :o x

@LiamPayne: keep up the good work babe! Dani and I LOVED it along with everyone else! (: x @Mackenzie_Love<33

@HarryStyles: @ZaynMalik is a lucky man.. 0.o .xx

@ZaynMalik: watch it Styles.. And I know @HarryStyles @Mackenzie_Love<33 (; x

----------

February 14

Mackenzie's POV

I've been extremely busy these past couple of days with touring.

We were finishing up doing the UK before we moved on to Scotland and other countries.

Luckily, today was my day off since it was Valentine's Day.

Zayn hasn't told me what we were going to do today but I knew he had it all figured out.

---------

"What are we doing here?" I asked Zayn as we got off the car and walked over to the airplane park.

"You'll see." He grinned and squeezed my hand as we entered the center.

"Hello, how my I help you?" The attendant named Mary asked us.

"Appointment for Zackenzie." Zayn said.

She nodded. "Right this way."

We followed her to a room where there was a pile of suits. She told us to put them on while she waited outside.

Once we were dressed, she led us outside and..

Oh my god.

"We're going skydiving?!" I asked Zayn as a plane flew down in front of us.

Zayn grinned and nodded. "Surprise!"

I giggled and hugged him before we got on the airplane and headed up to the sky.

----------

"Are you ready?" The driver of the plane asked us.

I nodded.

We had the parachute attached to us and we had all our equipment on us.

"Okay, you can jump at any time."

I looked over at Zayn with excitement and noticed how nervous he looked as he glanced down.

"It's okay." I squeezed his hand.

It was cute how he'd literally do anything for me, especially this, even though he was afraid of heights.

He nodded. "Ready?"

"And.. Jump!"

We both jumped down and immediate felt the air in our faces and bodies. We hugged each other as we flew down.

My heart raced against my chest but I loved this. I loved the adrenaline.

"Ready?" Zayn yelled.

"Yeah!" I yelled back and watched as he pulled the parachute open.

I didn't notice that the parachute was pink and in form with a heart and had a 'Z + M' printed on it.

"I love you!" Zayn yelled as got closer and closer to the ground.

"I love you, too!" I yelled back.

Once we reached the ground, we both still held each other and out of nowhere, Zayn kissed me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, babe."

--------

When we got back home, we ordered some pizza since we didn't want to go out to dinner.

Zayn got me another surprise and got us a cake that had two figures singing together. It was us when we were in LA and sang You're My Only Shorty.

I took a picture of it and tweeted it.

@Mackenzie_Love<33: best cake ever! Thanks babeeee (: x @ZaynMalik

@ZaynMalik: Mackenzie_Love<33 anything for you (; x

@WaliyhaMalik: @ZaynMalik really? Think of better sayings!

@Mackenzie_Love<33: haha, but it's cute (: x

@ZaynMalik: @Mackenzie_Love<33 thank you! (: x

----------

"Just sit there, it'll pop up." I told Zayn as he sat in front of the laptop with me standing behind him.

I decided to change it up a bit this Valentine's Day and did something more.. Not normal.

"What-?" Zayn began to say but was interrupted by the laptop.

I grinned as I saw myself on the screen.

"Hi, everyone!" I waved. "I'm sorry to cut everything and interrupt you from what you were doing on the Internet but this is very important.. To me at least."

"Since today is Valentine's Day, I decided on making my boyfriend, Zayn, a video that me and my friends made for him! Enjoy!"

And with that the music started.

You see me again on the screen, singing a song I had written for Zayn. As I sang it, you see me in different clothing.

The first shot was me singing beside Zayn who was fast asleep in his bed on his birthday.

I was in sweats and so was he.

"I love the way you make me feel,
I love it (2x),
I love the way you make me feel,
I love it (2x)
You give me that kinda something,
Want it all the time need it every day,
On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred,
Never get enough I can't stay away,
If you want it I got it I got it everyday,
You can get all what you need from me,
Stay by your side I'll never leave ya,
And I ain't going nowhere cause you're a keeper.."

The second scene was Zayn taking a shower with the curtain closed and I was inside in shorts and his t-shirt.

"So don't you worry,
Baby you got me,
I got a bad boy I must admit it,
You got my heart don't know how you did it,
And I don't care who sees it babe,
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me,
I love the way you make me feel, (2x)
I love it, I love it, (2x)
I love the way (2x).."

The third scene was when he was playing with Colby outside in the park.

We were both in jeans and in t-shirts.

"Oh so crazy you got my heart jumping,
When you put your lips on mine,
And honey it ain't a question,
Cause boy I know just what you like,
So if you need it I got it I got it everyday,
You can get whatever you need from me,
Stay by you're side I'll never leave ya,
And I ain't going nowhere cause you're a keeper.."

The fourth scene was when he was cooking in the kitchen and I caught him dancing without him noticing.

"So don't you worry,
Baby you got me,
I got a bad boy I must admit it,
You got my heart don't know how you did it,
And I don't care who sees it babe,
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me,
I love the way (2x)
I love the way you make me feel (2x)
I love it, I love it.."

The fifth scene was when he was doing his hair.

"So don't you worry,
Baby you got me,
I got a bad boy I must admit it,
You got my heart don't know how you did it,
And I don't care who sees it babe,
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me,
I love the way (2x)
I love the way you make me feel (2x)
I love it, I love it..
Baby I love the way,
Oh I love the way,
Baby I love the way,
Oh I love the way,
The way I love you.."

The song ended with me dancing while Zayn was asleep and throwing pink and red heart confetti.

"Happy Valentine's baby, I love you!"

I said before the screen went black.

I looked over at Zayn to see him laughing.

"That was unbelievable." He said.

"Did you like it?" I asked him.

"Loved." He said before kissing me.

"Now come on," I said when we pulled away and got him standing up and lead him to the bedroom.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Bedroom, you think that's the only gift you're getting?" I asked him matter of factly.

Zayn's eyes popped up before he ran with me in hand to the bedroom and locked it before he pressed his lips against mine and threw me on the bed as I laughed from his eagerness.

---------

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

Also, there's a reason why Mac Miller's part isn't included (;

Lettering below!

M a d e | _ n | T h e | _ _ a