On The Line

December 3

Today was the big day. Tonight the boys were going to perform at MSG. The biggest arena in the world where legends performed.

I was so proud of the boys. They've come a long way and they still have way more ahead of them in the future.

The girls and I stayed at the hotel while the boys were getting things ready for tonight by rehearsing.

Demi, Dani, El, and I had breakfast downstairs in a restaurant the hotel had and were deciding what to do next until the concert started.

"We could shopping?" Demi suggested.

"Oh yes!" Eleanor and Danielle cheered. They could never get enough.

The looked at me and waited for me to either agree or be against it. I sighed heavily before saying," Shopping it is."

The three girls cheered, waving their hands in the air while I laughed. We immediately got off of our seats and payed before getting ready to go outside.

Even though the boys weren't here, the fans wanted to get a peek of their girlfriends. Well, ex for me.

Quite depressing. The more and more time I spent with Zayn, the more I wanted him to be mine again. I wanted to kiss him, hug him, cuddle with him, anything as long as he stayed with me.

But that wasn't going to happen.

He moved on.

"You girls ready?" Eleanor looked at us.

We nodded and by pairs went outside to hear the screams from the fans. Eleanor and Dani were in front while Demi and I were in the back.

"Mackenzie!"

"Eleanor!"

"Danielle!"

"Demi!"

They all shouted. As we passed by them, I gave them a small smile to show them my appreciation.

Once we got far away from the fans, we got in conversations. Danielle and Eleanor were trying to thinking shops close by while Demi was telling me what she did with Niall yesterday.

"He took me out to dinner Mick! And then we went to the top of the green tower and oh my god he said the sweetest things!"

I laughed at Demi's enthusiasm. "That's great, I'm happy you finally found the one."

Demi nodded, slightly blushing. "Yep."

I laughed again. Demi blushing is the cutest thing. It's as cute as a puppy.

"So, what did YOU do yesterday?" She asked, her cheeks coming back to her normal color.

"Zayn and I went shopping and then we went to watch Elf with El, Dani, Li, and Lou and yeah ... We almost kissed." I whispered the last part.

"What?!"

Danielle and Eleanor heard and soon got in the conversation. They both nodded their heads while we kept walking.

"And how did it not happen?!" Demi asked.

"I might've accidentally texted at the wrong time." Eleanor said, looking guilty.

Demi was about to say something until I cut her off. "It's okay El. It wouldn't have changed anything."

"Or it could have.." Danielle spoke.

"Awe now I'm really sorry." Eleanor put her face in her hands, disappointed of her actions.

I walked faster and hugged her side while we kept walking. Danielle was now in the back with Demi while I was in the front with Eleanor.